Me

Kevin's POV

I jump out the shower and wrap a towel around my waist and rush across the hall to my room.

It's so cold.

I go to the window and peek at the window that peers into the room of a beautiful black haired boy.
"What happened to you?" I whisper to myself.

I run a hand through my wet hair, but to no avail because it fell right back into my face.

Eddy walks into view. His hair is a mess on his head.

"I wish I could run my finger through that hair."

He turns his back to the window and pulls off his red T-shirt.

"Oh, that's just not fair." Despite looking scrawny, he is pretty muscular.

"Kevin! What the hell do you think you are doing?" I hear someone yell from behind me. My dad. He rushes over to the window and sees what I'm staring at.

"What the Hell is wrong with you? Staring at another guy change his clothes? That's disgusting!" He screams at me. He throws a punch at me and it hits the left side of my face. "You fucking disgrace. If I ever see you doing something so fucking disgusting again, you are out of this house!"

I reach for the tender spot on my head as he walks out of my room.

"I didn't raise a damn faggot."  I wince in pain and flinch as he slams the door shut behind him. I quickly glance back out the window. Eddward's curtain was shut.

I dress in a green sweater, black pants, and my red "Quiz Bowl" hat. I grab my bag and run out the door.

The walk to school seems longer and the sun looks dimmer.

I arrive at school with time to spare.

"What would happen if I..." I mumble to myself.

I reach into my bag and grab a pen and paper.

Edd's POV

I open my locker to grab my English textbook. A small piece of paper rests on top of my books.

I grab it and look to read the scribbled writing on it.

Dear Edd,
Im sorry to have cause you so much trouble and make you hate me. Ill leave you alone now.
Kevin.

I grunt at the paper and throw the note on the floor.

"He's so damn obnoxious."

I grab my English textbook and slam my locker shut. As I walk away, there is a slight pain in my heart.