Congratulations

Edd's POV

As I walk home from school, I see the friend I missed today walking toward my house.

"What's up, Rave?" I say loud enough for him to hear. He turns his head and smiles and waves a me.

I wonder why he is so happy.

"I was just coming to your house. You will never guess what happened," he exclaims, waiting for me.

"It must have been important since you skipped school," I chuckle and raise a brow at him.

He looks at me for a moment, seeming to ponder something before he speaks. "Well, actually," he  nods, "Yes, it was very important." He smiles to himself and looks forward lost in his own thoughts. He waits a moment before continuing, "Now, do you wanna hear or not?"

I laugh at his slang as we approach my porch.

"Sure."

"Well, yesterday after school, Nat, took me out and we spend the night in a field."

I cock a brow at him as I turn the key in the nob, "And?"

I open the door and let him in. We take our shoes off at the door and the sounds echo through the large empty house.

"Well, he made a picnic, and there was oatmeal cookies!" he jumped with excitement. I chuckled. " And we laid down and looked up at the stars and he said he loved me..." he trailed off. He waits a moment before continuing and then says more to himself than me, "And I told him I loved him too."

"That's great, Rave. So, you two official now?" I inquire.

Rave stays silent but nods slowly.

"Well, I think congratulations are in order. Do you want to go out and eat to celebrate?" I ask, trying to change the subject, so Rave will hopefully start talking.

"Sure," he answered smiling.

I excuse myself and head upstairs for a moment to put my book bag away and grab my keys off my dresser next to a label with "Keys" neatly written on it. I poke my finger at the label for and minutes and glance in the mirror across the room.

I really hate acting like this; looking like this.

I sigh and glance out my window at the house across the street before going back to meet Rave.

I hope I'll be as happy as him soon.

"Let's go," I force a smile and head to the garage door. I open it to my 2016 Camaro, red, of course.

"So we are taking the car today?" Rave says, skeptically.

"Yea, I'm tired of acting like this all the time so a drive should be nice." I say gesturing to myself.

Rave simply nods and gets in the passenger seat.

"So how are things going with Kevin?"

I blush remembering this morning.

"They're going," I grumble and clear my thoughts.

After a while, I park at a diner near the school. We get out and stroll toward the entrance. I glance in the large windows and growl at the sight.

Kevin was sitting at the bar, obviously flirting with the brunette waitress.

I hear a whimper behind me and I immediately turn to see Rave crying.

"H-he's with Leo? Here?"

I look from Kevin to the green haired boy. Nat was sitting at a small table laughing with a white haired boy.

Leo.

Dun dun DUHHHHH!!!!!

So this has been a long week. I will update again tomorrow(I'll start after this is posted, I just dunno if it'll be done before 12). From Sunday to Thursday, I had the flu. I was dying. And I finally got better and my dad took my phone. So sorry for both of the chapters being posted on the last day, but this week has been rough and I'm on my crappy laptop that likes to freeze up and delete my work. For example, I posted this chapter this morning at like nine and it didn't do it for some reason that's why it's so late. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Like, comment, vote. If any of yall are or know an artist, I'd love to have people draw Leo for me. Thanks.