Fine

Edd's POV

Rave left early this morning, so I was sitting and looking out my window. I see a small figure walking into the col-de-sac.
Kevin.
I run down the stairs of my house and open the door. I scan the col-de-sac and see Kevin walking up his driveway toward his house. I run across the street, and as he reaches for the doorknob, I cover his mouth and pull him away. I drag him to my house. It was silent except for Kevin's muffled screams.
I slam the door shut behind me and push Kevin against a wall.
"Hey, Pumpkin," I say in a seductive growl.
Kevin's whole body shudders.
I slide a leg between his and raise it, forcing him to raise his leg, leaving himself, wide open.  He blushes and looks down at my crotch.
I grab him by his chin and force him to look at me.
"Eyes up here, Pumpkin," I smirk.
I release his leg and, to my suprise, Kevin jumps into my arms and wraps his legs around my waist. His lips collide with mine.
I grab his butt and squeeze just enough to hear him whimper. I take this opportunity to caress his tongue with mine.
Kevin hands ran roughly through my hair, knocking off my beanie. I grab impulsively squeeze the boy tight and brought his body as close to me as possile.
My clothes felt like they were sufficating me. I was hot and tingly all over, like my body was buzzing. I felt intoxicated by the kisses this boy left on me.
Kevin's hands slide up my shirt. He glides his hands up and down my abdomen.
I stumble to the couch and lay him
down on it. I pull my shirt off violently and throw it across the room, breaking the kiss for a few, long seconds.
Kevin's grabs the front of my pants and pulls me further on top of him. I run my hands up his shirt and pull it to his chin. I break out kiss and lick his chest. He moans and then grabs my jaw and to pull me back up to his face and kissed me again. His and slid down the front of my pants and he grabbed ahold of me. A blush washed across my face as he stopped kissing me for and moment and just looked up at me with wide eyes. He started kissing me again.
I pick Kevin up and reach my hand down the back of his pants. He whimpers as stick a finger in him.
"I never imagined being the bottom," he says between kisses.
I chuckle and start to kiss the side of his neck.