Nothing

Double D's POV

I woke up with a jerk and watched Kevin. I can't believe he is still asleep.

My phone starts to ring. I hit answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, Eddward. It's me," I hear Rave.
"Is there something I can help you with?" He doesn't usually call u less it's important.

"I just... I don't want to be alone." I hear Rave choke back tears.

"I'm at the hospital right now, but you are more than welcome to come," I reply concerned.

"Oh my goodness. Are you all right?! What happened?" Concern willed his voice.

"I'm fine. It's Kevin. I don't really know happened-"

"Excuse me, sir. Phones are not permitted in patient rooms. I have to ask you to turn it off," a nurse says from the doorway.

"I'm terribly sorry, ma'am. I'm sorry Rave, I have to go but come here and I'll explain it all to you. Room 509 in intensive care," I say, trying to ignore the glare of the nurse.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few," Rave says before hanging up.

I turn my phone off and the nurse's footsteps dissappear in another direction.

I just stare. I can't help it.

Kevin is so hurt and I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel an ache in my heart and I don't even know why.

I wrap my small hand around Kevin's large, football hand and hold it to my cheek. A tear trails down and Kevin moans when it touches his hand.

He grunts in pain. I put his hand back down and hold his face in my hands. I look into his closed eye.

"I think I do love you," I mumble, wondering, hoping he could hear me.

I lean down and kiss him gently. I think of the awful things I did to him just to hurt him like he did me.

"You are so troublesome, Pumpkin." I still love the nickname. It suits him.

"You are too, Dork," I hear before a hand wraps around the back of my neck and my face is being pushed against Kevin's. He winces in pain but doesn't pull away from me.

"I am glad to see you are back to the way you were before," he mumbles against my lips while I catch my breath.

"I'm here!" Rave yells, announcing himself while out of breath. "I'm tried calling Nat, but he won't answer, so it is just me. Wait a minute," Rave stands up staight. "Eddward?" Rave looks at me for an explanation.

"It's nothing." I stand and wipe my mouth.

I can feel Kevin's pained look burning my back.

Just because I love him doesn't mean I want this to become a relationship. He still hurt me and that is unforgivable.

Rave, trusting me, ignored the situation and comes to the side of the bed. He pokes and inspects Kevin and Kevin seems to ignore the pain as he just stares at me.

"I'm fine. Yall can leave," Kevin finally says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yea," he grumbles.

"Well, is there anything we can get you before we go?" Rave inquires.

"Nope. I just want to sleep." He closes his eyes.

"Well okay then. Rest well, Kevin," I say as heading to the door.

Rave and I start to make our way out of the maze of a hospital.

"Instense," Rave says before taking out the keys to my car.

This hurricane though XD. My streets are so flooded and it is still pouring. Be safe yall who are experiencing this crazy weather. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry it's short.