Chapter 3

Fatima

Lily somehow convinced me to go out again. After seeing my little chocolate delight I was in a good mood. I knew she wasn't use to me at all. I did things to her body that she wasn't sure how to take it.  I was going through my closet getting clothes to wear. I finally decided on a outfit and got dressed. I pulled my hair up to show off my under cut.  I put on m black leather pants, a white shirt and found my all red shoes. 

"LILY!!" I screamed

"What" she said coming out the room.

"Can I borrow your red band and your ray bands please" I said

"Yeah I'ma bring them to you" she said.  I got em and put them on she was looking good too. My best friend sexy but she got problems so I didnt fuck with her like that. She came out in her black leather overalls that stopped right under her kneecap, a white short sleeve shirt, the sleeve with white aztec designs. She had on all black nikes. She was the badanna queen because she had a black one and her hair was curly.

"Damn I look good" she says. I hate her sometimes. She had on eye liner though. It made her green eyes look brighter.

"I mean you ight but bitch Im super Daddyish today" I said and flipped my hair.

"Fuck you" she said laughing. We finished getting ready and left. This was a small party one of Lily hoes was throwing. I ended up getting dragged there not by choice.  We got in her car and she drove off. I put on my seat belt because she drove like she was a crazy woman.  I swear she endangered my life on a normal basis.  I hate her sometimes. She was high again which meant she was going to be even more extra shit. 

"Lemme say a prayer for my life"

"Shut up its not that bad" she said.  I gave her the "I know you lying" face.  

"Im so tired of you" I said.

"Shut up" she said and took off. My life flashed before my life. It wasnt that serious but to me it was.

    We get to this buliding with colorful lights coming out. It was loud music blaring out too.

"We here" she said. Now understand in the G.P.S said it would take like 30 minutes to got here in 10. Does that explain how fast she drive? Oh okay.

"I swear you gonna kill me" I said and got out the car.

"Quit whining." she said and got out and went inside. It was pretty hype in  here right now. We went to the little bar area she had and ordered a few drinks. I was enjoying watching people dance around. 

"Shot?" she asked. I nodded. We got 2 shots a piece of tequlia and took em down. We kept taking em.

"Im bout to find me some pussy" she said and left me to dance with a broad.  I aint say nothing. I heard a familar voice

"Heyyyy can I *hiccup*  get another one." I laughed the drunken voice of my chocolate delight. I walk up behind her.

"Keep the change doll" I say and give the money to the bar tender.

"What the fuck I can pay fa my own shit I didn't need you" she slurred.

"Okay wat you been drinking chocolate you fucked up" I ask.

"Ay Im not fucked up I am tipsy" she says then giggles.

"Where your friend chocolate" I ask.

"My name is Za *hiccup* ra my name is Zaa Ruh okay not damn chocolate" she slurs.

"Zaa Ruhh where's ya right hand man".

"Joooeeey is with big booty blonde" she says the bartender brings her another drink. I shake my head.