Chapter 19

Lily
  I get us back to my hotel room and open the door.
"What you doing" she said smirking.
"You trust me right?" I asked.
"Yes" she said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned down to kiss her. Her soft ass lips were so smooth. She tasted so fucking sweet. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I lifted her shirt and pulled it above her head. I nipped her neck and licked her spot she moaned pulled my hair. I hissed I love it when she do that shit. Even with all the beer and alcohol consumption she still smelled like vanilla and strawberries. Her nails dug in my back. I wanted to drag this own. I want to make her beg for it. I trailed my tongue down to the top of her breast. Her sports bra showed her pretty erect nipples. I wasn't going to the bed though. I got her on the balcony. She started panicking.
"Baby we on the 8th floor" she said.
"Trust me I got you" I said and slipped her bra off.
"Baby people can see us" she moaned. I had her left nipple in my mouth and sucked on the shit like a lollipop. She has sexy chocolate drop nipples.
"Let em watch mami" I said. I wanted her to shut up so I slipped my finger in pants and rub her cl*t. I been wanting to do this all fucking day. She moaned loud as shit and brushed herself harder against me. I went back to her neck making sure to leave my marks. Sending butterfly kisses down her stomach. I nipped and licked. She held on to the edge. I still had a grip on her waist she wasn't going anywhere. I turned on music and blasted it just in case she got to loud. The stuff I had planned for her tonight. I stopped kissing on her and got the ice.
"Where you putting...Oh god" she answered her own question.
"Open up for me lemme see that pretty pussy" I said. My voice had dropped 2 octaves. She spread her legs. I took the ice slowly slide it down her body and watched in melt. 
"Put it inside yourself" I told her she looked up to see if I was serious. I nodded. She took the cube and slipped it into her p*ssy gasping at how cold it was.
"Once I melts I give you all the pleasure you want" I said. I went into my bed and brought out a blind fold.
"I'm taking you sight away you have to fully trust me not matter what" I said.
"Okay" she was scared I could tell. I like that. I slipped the blindfold over her eyez. I turned her around and kiss the back of her neck. I let my hand glide down from her neck to her abdomen to right above her pussy. She was struggling to keep the ice inside.
"If it falls out I start over and you wait longer " I said.  I still had on my pants.  She hadn't removed those yet.
"Drop " I said and she got on her knees in front of me.
"Take em off" I said. She felt her way around to my belt, zipper,and button. She got em off. She then felt around for my waist band. She slipped my boxers off. I loved watching her do that for some reason the view point of her drove me wild. Not because she learned her mouth well but she was only quick to get on her knee for me.
"Fuck!" She moaned when I used her hair to hold her head back.
"No hands mami" I said. She tucked her hands behind her back.
"Head back tongue out" I only needed short commands with her. Believe it or not this is my first time trying this with her. She was reacting like I had trained her my damn self . She tilted her head back. I got my phone out.
"You mind being on Camera baby" I asked.
"No papi" she saif and went right back in the same postion. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. I used my free hand to press my thumb against her tongue and instantly she started moving back and forth and closed her mouth sucking.
"Alittle rowdy huh?" I said.
"Papi please fuck my throat" she said. Ain't nothing but a word but like I said ima make her beg. I rubbed my d*ck on her tongue. She realized it was what she wanted and licked up my shaft. I stopped moving and let her have fun.
"Don't suck yet baby" I said. She ran her tongue up and down. It made me shiver.
"Slowly take me in your mouth" I said. She listened and her relaxed her throat. She slipped me into her mouth slowly taking me in. I turned on flash. She moaned and swallowed me. A sound of pleasure only she found a way to create escaped my throat. I was struggling keeping the record button going.
"Sssh, just like that mami shit" she moaned in response. I fucked her throat. She moaned and gagged how much I love that fucking sound. I took myself out and decided to rub my dick on her face and nose. 
"It melted" she said.
"Get up" I said and she did. I put the phone down and picked her up. 
"Papi fuck me please. I want you deep inside my pussy and stroke quick and fast. I wanna feel you in my guts. I don't wanna walk in the morning" she pleaded. As much as temptation the stirring in me I fought it and got her throat. She gasped and choked alittle. I pushed up and she moaned. I got let left nipple in my mouth and began a slow sucking process. They stood erect and welcomed my tongue and touch.
"Papi please" she whimpered. I let go of her nipple and put my hands in her hair.
"You so fucking pretty" I whispered more to myself then to her. Her pretty full lips, sharp sexy jawline, and the cutest nose. She has small freckles splashed across her face. She was like a doll. I felt something shift in me. I have no idea what it was.
"I'm aching papi please I need you inside me" she begged breaking me out her trance.
"Feel me in throbbing papi please" she said. So I checked and sure enough to she was.  I pressed down on her lower stomach and she screamed and shook. There this spot at the bottom of a woman's belly that if you press just right it can intensify everything. I moved down and took her clit in my mouth.
"Oh fuck!!" She screamed helped and handcuffed she couldn't do much. I slowly licked up her vagina and down to her entrance dripping wet from her juice and the melt water inside her.
"You killing me shit" she said. Never that. I moved back up to her clit and sucked and nipped slowly picking up the pace. I still held her hips to make sure she didn't fall.
"Papi please, Fuck me, please I'll be good I'll be good" she panted and her voice was high. She knew this was payback for teasing me. This was the first time I attempt this type of punishment. I slipped my finger inside her cunt.
"Papi ima fall wait wait" she panicked inside. I chuckled and went back to tasting her sweet nectar. I was lost in her taste I almost forgot to grip her right. She tilted but I caught her and as I caught her from fall I got inside her. She screamed so loud her voice cracked.
"Shit" I cursed at the amount of throbbing and gripping she had when I entered.  She was wet and hot and I felt like I fell into a puddle. Her pussy and conformed perfectly with me and increased my sensation two fold.
"Oh my God ima cum" she moaned.
"Hold it"I said and her thighs  clamped around me. I took off her cuffs and she wrapped her arms around me and dropped down when I pushed up on her. I can't explain the amount of pleasure she gave me. It felt like flames were licking up my body. I wrapped my hands in her hair and gave her hard rough strokes just like she licked it. This amazing thing happen. I got this feeling in my stomach and grabbed the edge of balcony to steady myself and her. I sounded all type of bitch right now I let out a moan I didn't even know I could fucking create. Her breast pressed rub against mine, her skin baby smooth glistened with sweat.
"Ohh my that feel so fucking ahh" she screamed. I kept having that feeling so damn good everything disappeared not but her body and the sound of her pussy juices shifting.
"Wait wait wait daddy I'm about to-" she begged I heard nothing this eruption of pleasure expanded through my body. Her heat, wetness and gripped. She started contracting around me.
"Papi it's coming shit!!"she screamed and before another word came from her mouth the eruption expanded so quick and everywhere my damn toes curled and my back did the weird shit.
"Fuck!" I screamed my damn self I was in no control my body felt stuck but somehow I was still moving I inside her.
"Lily!" Was the last thing she said before I literally almost saw stars and  she got stuck her cum squirted out with so much my whole front thigh was drenched. I pulled out and sat there reevaluating life. I have never had that happen before. I mean I have came countless time but that feeling never happen not that amount of pleasure. I  was panting and sat down.
"I think you just took my soul" I said.
"You okay you've never screamed like that before." She said
"I never had that happen before I like felt pleasure and heat and explosion then I got stuck and goddamn I didn't know my body had that much cum in it.
"Orgasm I made you hit like the ultimate orgasm I'm so proud" she said.
"That's what that was goddamn" I said. I thought I had those everytime I came but nothing that intense before. She got on me and laid on my chest.
"I'm tired" she said.
"Me too how about we order room service and watch movies." I said.
"I'm down with that" she said.
"Baby I can't walk" she said. I smirked and picked her up. We went over to the bed. She laid beside me and I played in her hair. I could get use to this.