Chapter 7

Char

I was let out my cell early. I had some business to handle before my trial. Some girl been starting shit. My sentence was about 12 to 14 year all for drug possession and smuggling charges. Ive killed a lot of people word got out that this bitch Laura got a little hot and tried to roll over and give evidence of a murder she witnessed. She use to work for me so she had a lot of information about me. Therefore she need to get some sleep. I was sitting in the court yard. She walked over.

"Hey Titan how you?" she said and sat down like we ain't have a problem.

"Waddup boo how you been" I say going with it. I lit a black mild I had on the side.

"Nothing chilling" she said.

"Thats what up....uhm how that pretty daughter of yours?" I ask.

"oh she great check it I got pictures." she pulled some out her blue suit. Her little girl was 4. I nodded.

"She real pretty going be a trouble maker when she get up some age" I laugh.

"Yess man I know its okay hopefully her daddy doing shit right" She said. Laura was pretty long black hair she had braided back, light creamy skin painted with tattoos and a bomb body. She was bi. I had fucked her before me and her got cool. She had some good pussy for a Hispanic. Unlike almost everybody here I didn't really like hispanic girls they weren't my first pick. I was sitting on the table leaning against the wall. I lifted my right foot back and stretched out my left leg. I had my hair in a puff. I hadnt flat-ironed it in days because it got hot and then my hair puffed out yet again.

"of course Terrance usually did good with kids" I say staring at her blankfaced. She kept talking.

"I miss you...you aint came by my cell in a while" she said biting her lip. I chuckled.

"I bet I been busy ma but I heard you getting out soon" I say and look up at the security guard and nodded.They nodded.

"Yeah the fed finally cut me a deal for probation man Im glad I miss my little girl" she says. I chuckled.

"Im sure you do" The securities guard started escorting inmates off the court yard except the one I had behind me. Laura started looking around.

"You always had mommy fever" I chuckled once again. Laura started getting nervous but giggled nervously.

"Yeah you know how I do" she said.

"You right Laura I know exactly how you doing" I say took another puff of my black.

"Do you remember what I said our first meeting after I got you in" I said.

"Nah I mean it been a long time"she said. Three of my girls locked the doors and stood in front of them. I looked up at the camera and wink. I knew they would turn off the camera.

"The three rules Laura I said three rules" I say. She looked calm but I knew she was scared shitless inside.

"Yeah always stay low, get shit done no matter what and uhmm what was the last one" she said and seemed to be confused and really thinking about it.

"Dont cross me it was the one rule that I said and what were the consequences if you broke the top three"I ask, she laughed.

"oh death" she said. I smirked.

"Good girl you smart boo always have been thats why I liked you" I said. I put my black out. I grabbed my black fingerless gloves with spikes

"Death by my hands right?" I ask.

"Ye..ah" she stumbled. I chuckled and got off the table. Bre opened my bag of toys.

"See you smart I never would of thought it was you you were quiet, silent and laid low" I said.

"Uh yeah just like you taught me....uhm whats going on" she said moving to the edge. The other worker encircled her.

"You fucked up ma like I have said many time if you open your mouth to ONE person" I say and lift my index finger.

"You shit done did I not" I ask.

"Yeaa....aahhh" she says nervous as hell now. I laughed darkly.

"you actually thought you would get away with that shit like I wouldnt know" I say and grab her swinging her on the ground and kicking her in the stomach. She gagged and whined.

"I told you I got eyes and ears everywhere ma every fucking where no matter how much you think someone good with you" I say and grab ankle she was trying to run, I yanked her back to me.

"Fucking dumb bitch. I liked you Laura and that alot to say I really dont give a fuck about anybody it rare I will see you homegirl Silvie she gave me all I needed to know when I piped dat ass down. Women are easy" I say as I grab her by her hair and pull her head back. She knew better than to fight me.

"They either want sex" I hit her in the stomach when I lifted her up off the ground.

"Money, or power if you give them that they putty in you hand" I whisper in her ear.
"Scream bitch" I growled.

LILY
I was getting dressed. I had some business to take care of. Well let me introduce myself. The name is Lily Romez. I was from Portugal where my parents lived most of they life. I moved out at 13. I havent talked to my parents since they got ran up on by some people they owned money too. My moms created a kingdom from the bottom up. She didn't sale drugs always said it was cheap money. My mom created chains of illegal fight clubs, gambling spots, and weapon smuggling. My mom was a femme fatale. She was sexy, fluent, aggressive yet suave. She had book and street smarts could fuck up #s like no other. I was a product of her husband, Alvera Garcia. He was her best boxer. My mom, Camilla Romez, never used sex to get shit done. She picked and choose who she fucked. Most thought she was gay. She never said yes or no. I knew she was straight. But she brought men and women to they knees. Anyway she geniuely loved my pops. They became a power couple. She just as deadly as he was.
Yall probably by now think Fatima was bad or the thug. But i was way more fucked up than my best friend. I was quiet but deadly. So was Fatima people smell danger off her but I was worse. You never expect it from me because I have a playful nature childlike but I'm satan spawn. I enjoyed killings i don't give a fuck about innocence. Thats why Fatima and I clicked. She was my humane potion of me. Now, about her chocolate delight. I want her. I saw her before Tima did. I intended on getting her. She got such a lost vibe. I allure to tht. I love innocence its sexy as hell. That denial. Her caution her fear. Uhhh her fear...just makes me horny. I havent broke down a stud in so long. I dont always fuck them my sex tends to make them change perspectives. I slipped on my "uniform" which was all black. I walked out to get in my car.
Im sitting here waiting for this motherfucker to come out. I love Char but hate her. Char is a known manipulator but I hate she does it to Tima. But she kept my pockets fat. I know that Fatima isnt going to do anything but go back to her. I accept that. They love is cute. I like that she makes my best friend light up and happy but she makes her dark and depressed to. I never understand why she forever go back to her but i don't understand alot when it come to them. Maybe thts because my love aint came yet. Char came out. She had shackles on her ankles and wrist. I laughed.
"What bitch?" She asked.
"you look like shit" I say.
"Fuck you Lily" she said. I burst out laughing taking the lollipop out my mouth.
"Who fucking Tima" she asks. I stop laughing and gasp.
"Damn that how u greet me? Damn i dont get a hey how you doing" i pretend to be hurt.
"Really Lily you, still goofy as fuck" she laughed.
"She aint fuckin with nobody"I answer. I know it was a lie but like I said I wanna fuck chocolate and if Char knew about Zara it would be a funeral for her. She can kill her after I fuck her.
"Don't lie Lily" she said.
"Ain't got to Char" i mimic her voice.
"Ugh you fucking psycho" She said.
"Aww love you too sis" i wink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOM BITCHES!!!CLIFFY IN DIS BITCH. .comment, vote, share :) get me up to 1k yall lol jkin ion care tbh but shit u can try