Chapter 4

Fatima

I was sleep when my phone went off. I rolled over and groaned. I look at my phone it was a private number.

"Ayo"I answer.

"Do you accept this call from "Char"" it said. I rolled my eyes.

"I accept" I say and it connects me to her.

" You better accept my shit"Char says. I roll my eyes. She really got on my fucking nerves sometimes.

"what the fuck you want ma?" I asked pissed. Her laughter stopped abruptly.

"Ay watch who the fuck you talking to dead ass ma don't forget ya fucking place" she says. I shut up immediately. I swear she was the only woman that could do that shit.

"What is it Char you only call collect when you want something" I say. She had a iphone in there. Of course it was smuggled in but shit.

"Because I arranged a visit I need to talk to you face to face now hop in ya car and come see me" she said.I sighed and got in my car. I drive to her jail. Let me explain Char was my boss. She gave me hits i did them but i made my own money. Char has been after me since i stepped foot in her office. I was 15 nd stuck on just fucking fems till we got into a huge fight that resulted in us fucking. I didnt fuck her till i was 17 but shiiit i had never squirted in my life. She made that happen and a nigga was fucking confused and scared asf. She laughed and said she did her job.
*flashback*
"Come on boss wanna see u" a big ass dude with red hair and glasses said to me. I was strapped this boss was suppose to be a ruthless nigga and usually if u fuck up he pull the trigger. I had heard about Titan but i never met him. I had my dessert eagle on my if a motherfucker wanted to start some shit. I get let to a room and redhead goes in I was about to follow but a big motherfucker held his hand out. I remained quiet it was better that way. I was scared asf to be honest but I wasnt about to show that. I was 15 and 5'6, medium bulid, and i wasnt the best nigga to fuk with having a crackhead momma can fuck up youe brain. I never met the woman due to foster care. I knew i was gonna be out soon and I needed finances. I was tired of being the broke kid. Especially in a area where most people were in high or middle class because low class stopped going to school at 13. I wanted to finish it was the only place that wasnt my hood. It was a break I wanted the new shit. I wanted the fly shit but when u get diagnosised with bipolar disorder you arent as magical to the adopting parents. Doesnt help that after u turn 11 u are too damaged. I had met a dude in my hood who showed me how much money he made and where he got it from. It was bands. Being a kid from nothing that shit look good as fuck. The dessert eagle I stole from my foster dad who was a damn meth head. His wife was just bitter and cruel. I made enough money to survive by petty crime stealing etc. Here i was young staring at big ass golden doors.
"Ready to see you now" redhead comes out. I go inside and my eyes go big. Titan was a woman.
"Welcome welcome sit sit" she says and I do in the chair. She eyed me like food.
"And what can I do for u sexy?" She asks.
"Uh uhm I wanna work for you?" I say taken by how fucking pretty she was. She was cappacino skin, wild curly dark red hair and freckles. She had piercing blue eyes, full lips and she had to be like 6'5 because she sat high up in that shair. She had on boots, baggy jeans, and a sports bra.
"Which unit babygirl i got a couple." She says. I froze with that name the way she said it....dammit.
"Uhh killing hit man I've had practices and aint been helping Kem" I says.
"Who tf is Kem?" She asks.
"Uhm you know tall, black hair squeaky voice...." I trail of because she still confused. I pull out a picture.
"Ohh bitchy boy. Shit I eas wondering why his killings got better" she says.
"Yeah but I wanna do mine at night only" I say. She lit her cigar and leaned back.
"What can you do for me mami?" She asks and looks down at my body.
"Im not fucking you!" I blurt out and go red . She burst out laughing.
"Shit i wont implying either way I would fuck u not the other way around anyway. But nah i meant you got steps usually but because ur hella sexy to me ima let u slide and if u been helping Kem then u should know the steps" she said. I nod.
"pick a weapon" she says as she gets nd walks to pull out box.
"Oh one thing before i let u work for me there is a catch" she says and opens the box it was a bunch of gold weapons. I look up.
"Show me ya titties" she says. I look at her nd laugh. She laughs.
"Nah im dead ass strip" she says mid laughter.
"You serious?" I ask.
"Ya" she says and sits back down. I stare for a few minutes nd then i get up and sigh lifting my shirt.
"Nanas too baby girl"she says. I roll my eyes nd unclip my bra. She smirks. "Cool pick one" she says and open the box again. I scan and pick a swish army knee with gold plating.
"Ohh good choice"she says. I nod.
"Whats your name babygirl?" She asks.
"Fatima"i say.
"Pretty anyway don't fuck me over Fatima as gorgeous as you are I'll still kill u if u fuck with me got it" she says and holds out her hand.
"Pleasure doing buiness with u Fatima"She says i shake her hand
2 years later I went from poor chick to making money out my ass. I got emancipated and had my own place, my own money, car and i felt so much more confident. I started giving less and less shits about people living. It didnt matter they were a dollar sign nothing more nothing less. People started coming after me more my heig spiked. Girl wanted me niggas hates me. I never made friends past Lily because then I would get ordered to kill em and that was kinda awkward. So later that day Char called me in her office.
"Yeah Boss was sup?" I ask. I was 6'2 then and my hair hit my ass like it does now. I had got myfirst piercings it was a tongue and eyebrow one. Then i had 4 tattoos then.
"I wanted to talk to u" she said and motioned the guards to leave. I started getting scared. Shit is she gonna kill me.
"About what?" I ask nervously. She got up.
"Your almost legal right?" She asks. Walking behind me playing with my hair.
"Yeah next month why?" I ask. She chuckles.
"I want something mami" she says and ran her hand up my thigh.
"Im not prostituing" i fire.
"Ha no mami I wouldnt wanna share u babygirl see you have always been mine. I just had to wait till u got some age. Shit im 26 mami I couldnt take u like that" she says. I knew where this was going.
"And you have grown in such a sexy woman" she says and leaned down by my ear. I was...damn. I've been attracted to her for so long. I felt my eyes close as she breathed on my neck. I shivered.
"I want u Tima just tell me i can and I can make youe body feel good. I saw the way you look at me babygirl you know u want it" she said.
"I ...im a virgin!" I blurted out. I was serious i havent had sex at all because when i was younger I wasnt what girls wanted and then when I got older and more sexy i hated all the girls that came on to me.
"That so?" She asks.
"Yeah nothing no sex at all" I rant. She chuckles.
"Fresher the fruit sweeter the juice" she said.
"Take it" slipped out my mouth before my mind could understand what was going on.
"Gladly" she growled and lifted me. I eeped. She put me on the desk. She unhooks my belt.I bit my lip when she bits my neck and kisses my lips. I blushed.
"What?" She asked.
"First kiss" I say.
"Damn ima ravish that innocent appeal" she growled. She pulled my belt off and slipped her hand in my pants. I shivered when her cold hand rubbed my pearl.
"Ah" I moaned.
"Fuck i like that sound" she said and pulled off my pants and my shirt. She removed all my clothes and turned to to where I faced her. She gave me head and I swear my voice was hoarse. Her tongue did magic.