Chapter 21

"I became apart of something that night that I never could go back on. I crossed a line but....I didn't know it would be so....pleasurable"
Zara
  i didn't expect her to say it back. I just needed too get it off my  chest. I laid there on top of her. The way she made love to after I said it answered all the questions I needed to know. She never left my lips.
"What made you say that?" She asked after moments of silence
"It need to come out I dropped all my wall for you every guard and once I told you that it. I just know it early but I can't help it" I said. I'm scared.
"Don't say it back just because I said it. Just say it when you ready. I haven't fell completely in love with you yet but I'm getting there. I'm so scared too. I have never been in love before Lily. I was too scared of how I would react if I got a heartbreak. I can handle that. So please baby don't say it until you ready" I begged I was tearing.
"Alright  I won't." She said.
"Don't let me hurt you. I lose my shit sometimes and I don't wanna do you like I saw my sister do the women she had and my father do to my mom for a bit. Baby don't ever let me lay my hands on you in that way" she said
"I promise" I said.
"Word is bond ma. If i ever hit you more than once leave me" she said. I was nervous to agree.
"Okay" I said. I started to drift off into a amazing slumber.
"I gotta expose you to my life ma" she said and sighed.
"I'm ready" I said and kissed her. We fell into a night of bliss.

****4 months later****

I'm scared how did I end up here. I knew she was crazy but I didnt know exactly how crazy till the night at Ravish.
    "Hurry up and finished getting dressed baby" she said. I hate being rushed.
"I'm coming" I said pulling my shirt over my head. I just was simple dress in my white tee-shirt, black jeans and my zebra print vans. I was in the process of doing my hair. Some of us had to tame our shit but she let it run free and put on a bandanna. I went in the living room she was playing Playstation. I hate her how u gonna rush me but be playing a video game. She was looking lickable. She was in a black tank that showed her purple sports bra, black jeans with a chain on the front of it and silver purple forces. Why she look so sexy and so simple. She had her signature bandanna on today it was black tho. Her gauges were purple too and she actually had her snake bites in. I really just wanna-
"Goddamn I thought I would be 56 by the time u came out" she said.
"Uhm excuse me I got black girl hair. I gotta tame my shit it doesn't just curly and sprawl perfectly like some specific Portuguese individual" I said. Man last time I called her  Hispanic she grabbed my throat so quick. I never did that again...often. She hate being called Hispanic or Mexican and Lord call her Puerto Rican if she want too that's your funeral. Now tonight I didn't think would be any different she had been good and I knew she had a violent streak but I hadn't seen it.
"I know I woke up like this" she said flipping her hair. I rolled my eyes.
"But when I do tame it ah ha black girl magic" I said and flipped mine and it hit her in the face.
"See you play too much" she said chuckled and pulled my shit back and bit my neck so hard it hurt and caused a eruption of pleasure.
"But I play better" she said and kissed me then walked to the door. Shit. She was high again. She never did it in my place. I got in the car.
"Baby how high are you?" I asked.
"Bout a 6 I didn't do much" she said casually. Here we go. Lemme put on my seat belt. She drove so fast it scared the fuck outta me and turned me on at the same time.  I have discovered I like this shit. All her problems that would run people away I liked and they drove me crazy. Went got on the high way.
"Here mami" she gave me her blunt. I lit it and it smelled different.
"Whats in this" I asked.
"You trust me?"She asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Then don't worry about it just smoke it ma" she said. I inhaled and my fucking throat burned like all holy hell.
"I got you" she said and passed me a cup"I drank it and choked it was alcohol.
"Fuck babe" I said gasping for air.
"Chill, you'll be okay in a minute" she said and inhaled that shit like it was nicotine.
"Take two more hits" she said. I looked at her.
"Either pop these or take two hits" she said. I swear to god. I took the blunt. I took two hint and instantly the effects like I had smoked 5 blunts hit me. I noticed we had passed the exit for Ravish.
"Babe the club back there?" I said.
"Nah we not going there we taking a trip" she said.
"Where the fuck we going?" I asked.
"Trust me and chill ma I got you" she said. My skin started to tingle. She blasted the music and made everything feel like a wave. Shiiittt. I started nodding.
"Don't go to sleep" she said and bit my chin. I woke up and looked around. I started rubbing my skin feeling my like something was crawling on me.
"It ain't nothing on you I promise here finish that off" she said and passed me the cup. I don't know what type of liquor is in here.  I started to feel giggly.
"You good come on we here" she said. I looked around it was a house. Where the fuck?she opened the door. I got out and fell. Before I hit the ground she caught me.
"What the fuck was in that blunt" I asked. " words were slurred and fucked. She leaned down and kissed me. I was into it and opened my mouth something went down my throat. I pulled away.
"What did u just put in my mouth?" I asked
"Nothing just enjoy the feel" she said and pulled me close. I gagged.
"Don't vomit ma swallow" she said. I did.
"Good girl and Fatima and Char here" she said. I wanted to be mad but the pill wouldn't let me. I started swaying. She pulled me under her arm. It was a whole club in here. We went straight in bypassing the line. I felt like I was flying. Bihh the fuck I feel good as shit. My body started shivering and shaking a bit.
"Comere" she said and held me. The shaking subsided and I kept walking with her. We went to the back where I saw Fatima on Char lap. I was too high to care.
"Wassup sis, Hey Zara " Char said after dapping Lily.
"Heyy" I said way too high and I hiccupped and started laughing. I was torn down.
"The fuck you on" Char asked. I shrugged.
"The fuck you do to her Lily" Fatima said.
"Why you care?" I asked getting annoyed as shit.
"Because obviously you fucked up on some shit Lily that betta not be that shit you do" she snapped.
"Off my dick Fatima I ain't give her anything she can't handle and I ain't force her to do any line. Why you say the shit Im on like your fiancee ain't on the same shit" Lily said. See they got into when Fatima found out about us. She was more mad that I decided to be with Lily then of us fucking around behind her back.
"Watch it sis" Char said
"Control ya girl then man. I got mines and I'm not forcing her to do anything she ain't agree to so chill you act like ima simple hood rat. For you to have called me your best friend for so long you damn sho thought low of me. Did you tell Char bout ya little needle problem" Lily stuck her arm out and tapped her vein of her forearm.
"When she first left, how I was there for you during ya withdrawal and shit the only reason I still deal with u is because my sister. As for u our friendship been fucking dead" she spit and said some more stuff but I was zoning in and out.
"Why you do that?"  Char asked. She didn't seem mad though.
"Cuz I'm tired of her think im the worse thing that could of happen to Zara and I'm damn sure tired of her with her nose in the air like her shit don't stink too" she said. Char responded back I leaned back and fell into the couch giggling
"Comere mami" she said and pulled me on her lap. I smiled and looked down. She tongued me down.
"Come dance with me" she said. I got up and followed her to the dance floor. She got behind me and grabbed my hips. I started moving them however I felt was necessary and apparently it was good because she groaned alittle and gripped my hips tighter. She had her tongue on my neck. I fell into pure pleasure. It felt like just that was fucking me. Everything was heightened. I was pulsating. I got a burst of energy and took it out with the music that sped up.
   We got off the dance floor and went to get something to drink. The punch was spiked.
"I gotta deal with some buiness ma I'll be back" she said and walked off. I nodded. I was nodding my head to the music minding my buiness when this girl came up to me.
"How you doing ma?" She asked. She was fem but I could tell she was a fem aggressor. 
"Good what about you?" I said still drunk as fuck and high as all holy hell.
"Better now that's I see you here" she said.
"Ahh right" I said.
"How about you call me sometime" she said and slide her number to me.
"Ah no I uhm got a girl?" I managed out.
"So? It's just me and you ma" she said. I nodded and took her number. She walked off with a sway. Lily came back shortly after.
"Hey baby?" She said and kissed me. I have her the slip of paper.
"Some girl name candy gave me her number" I said with a hiccup. Her eyes changed and I felt kinda scared.
"I wasn't gonna call her but I just took it I guess she was flirting alittle" I babbled. I didn't know I had fucked up.
"Brown skin short?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Cool"she said. The brown skin girl I saw earlier came view.
"Hey wassup Flame" she said.
"Wassup Candy " Lily said and pulled her gun out and pistol whipped her with ease. She girl fell and Lily just shot Ole girl clean in the forehead. Her body dropped and soon she was in her own pile of blood and shit. I screamed.
"You mine and that's it" she said.
"Somebody clean this bitch up" she called out and three dude came up and picked up the dead body. I saw the girls dead corpse and I wasn't scared....I was excited.