Chapter 27

Zara
Babe was out on work. Thats been happening a lot. I miss my baby. I sighed. I walked inside out bedroom and out my keys on nightstand beside our bed. I laid back. Work has been kicking my ass between her finances and mine and covering our shit my head hurt. I crunch numbers all day. I can't complain they really brought me business up. Im nationwide. We think we gonna go public soon. Right now its private only because I'm juggling so much between her family's business and mine. Her family got connects in the damn Senate. Ugh.
"You got a hot bath waiting on you and your favorite wine. I love u" was scribed in lily handwriting. I smiled. I got up and went the the bathroom. She had candles and and rose petals in the water. I smiled. I loved how she kept the romance alive. I knew she had been taking tips from her dad. She always told me she only does it for me because I was the only one worth it. It made me smile. I slipped in the bath and it was still hot. Mmm she must of ran it before she left. I turned in H.E.R.
You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning

You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring

Best part pours through the speakers. I felt every muscle in my body relax. My phone rang interrupting my mellow. I was going to ignore it but the ring tone was. "Makin love" by kevin gates. I knew it was lily.
"Hey baby" i answered
"Hey mami what you doing?" She said.
"Enjoying this bath u ran me" i said.
"I'm glad I know work been stressful for you." She said.
"It has thank you baby" I said.
"Aye so ima be done in a bit and ima head home. How much you miss me?" She said. I shivered oh i knew what that meant
"So much you gonna break me off when u get off its been awhile" i smiled and purred.
"You damn right don't put no clothes on im not tryna have the hassle of stripping you and I don't think u appreciate all the clothes I've ripped" she said. My p*ssy started tingling just thinking about those night
"Mmm yes Daddy hurry up and come home I miss u" I whined
"Bet gimme lime 45mins baby" she said.
"Alright I love you" I said.
"I love you too" she said and we hung up. I need to get situated. I got out shaved and lotioned my body. I put on some deodorant. I looked at my hair it was straighten but i know she liked it curly. I decided to wash my hair and let it curl up. I made sure I was dry and went to grab her favorite panties. I decided against the bra. I put on her favorite fragrance. I even made a play list. I decided on some slow shot even though i am positive this won't be slow. It's been a week. It wasn't slow slow but it was sexy. I decided go occupy myself while she was gone. "Please me" by Bruno mars and cardi played in the background. I laid back on our silk sheets. I let started at my breast. Caressing them and teasing my nipple. My hands went down between my legs. I shivered. The coldness of my hand made me shiver.
"Girl, let me put this lovin' on you
You better say that shit (Uh)
Cardi don't play that shit (Yeah)
Do my back like I do these records, break that shit" played in the background. My hand went to my now through reliving our past im soaking. I started to rub the bundle of nerves and my breathe got caught.
"Oh so you started without me" I heard the sexiest voice that after so long still made me quiver.
"I couldn't help it" I said and licked the wet residue off my fingers. She stood there in those dark jeans and tan shirt with her timbs. Her neck had a small chain i got her and her hair was down and laid. Those eyes full of pure lust. She know I love my woman in boots.
"You can keep going" she licking her lips. I listened. She started unbuttoning her shirt. She had black wife beater under it. It looked so good on her light skin and the tattoos the covered her arms. God why is she so damn fine. She walked...no glided over to me. Those pink sexy lips jesus. She crawled on the bed up to my p*ssy. She moved my hands and smirked.
"U know what those panties do" she said. They were lace and pink. She loved them for some reason.
"That's why I wore them." I said she buried her face in my tsunami and my soul left my body
"Fuck! Baby yes" i moaned grabbed her hair. She was a magician wit that tongue. Oh my goodness. Her tongue slide up and down my cl*t and she started sucking and twirling. My lil ass over here moaning and screaming like a bitch.
"Dont dont stop im so close dont daddy" I moaned as my back arched off the bed. I started running.
"Nah ma you started this." She said and yanked my ass toward her. She continued to devour my shit. She started rolling her tongue on my cl*t. She still lights me up like a candle. I fucking love it. She started vibrating her tongue and instantly I screamed.
"Ah!" before I came in her mouth my whole body shaking and trembling.
"Mmm damn you taste good" she said. "Good loving" by pnb rock played in the background. My juices smeared on her face she went up to kiss me. I tasted myself. I let my hands pull her shirt off her skin was so soft and smooth. I got off her bra. She bit my neck and I scratched her back. She moaned quietly. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She started grinding on my I felt her erection and instant need her clothes off.I pushed her up and her lips never left my body. She got up and I miss the warmth. I scouted to the end of the bed. I looked up at those green eyes full of lust and arousal and I used my mouth to unhook her belt. She chuckled.