Chapter 9

"Ssoooo this chapter is so damn twisted but you know I wouldn't be myself if I didn't add some taboo shit in here, Enjoy *laughs evilly*

FATIMA

   I crawled to her. She smirked. I got on my knees as she caressed my chin.
"Up" she said. I got up. She pulled me into her arms. I melted instantly. Tears stained my cheeks. She kissed them.
"I told you I always come home did I not?" She said and held me tight. I sank into her arms. My body shivered as I inhaled her stink. I bit my lip.
"Strip for master baby"she whispered in my ear. I moved back and peeled away my clothes.
"Pool now" she said I nakedly strutted over to the pool. We went out to the pool and I got inside the pool. I went under water. She came into the pool with me. She lifted me and wrapped my legs around her. Her lips traced the kisses sides of my neck. I shiver how I missed her lips.
"How many Fatima" she asked.
"3" I stated. That was the amount of women have sex with me. I left out how many I have had sex with.

"Don't lie mami" she whispered. I had a hall pass while she was away.

"Only three have had sex with me I have had sex with about 10 maybe 11" I said I think that was the time

"Comere" She press me against the pool wall. I missed her lips and she slipped her tongue in my mouth and I bit her lip. 

"Mmm" She moaned she knew I never liked giving myself to another woman other if they didn't prove their worth.  I left out the fact that I sorta am talking to Zara. I knew what she would do to Zara and she didnt deserve that. It would be the death of her it would be Jailen all over again. I never got over that night. I know she was crazy I always knew she was but that night she proved it. I still remember the bang  and the thump of her body falling onto  the ground if the gunshot somehow missed her, her head hitting the corner of the table would. Some would consider Char abusive  but I mean she is but it never stopped me from loving her. Even the first time she beat my ass.

I was coming home from my little part time job I had at a kids playhouse. I always loved kids and  I enjoyed the job. Minus the day the kids were crazy as shit. I came home and I did my normal routine that was to shower and  went downstairs to turn on some music and went downstairs to cook. I was swaying my hits to Ashanti Mesmerize. I always thought of Char when this came on.  I had no idea my phone had been blowing up. I was talking to this girl from my job and she was texting me. She was cute but I don't think I can really mess with her outside of work. Char knew too much. I didn't want her life to be in trouble she had two cute kids. I was getting ready to go out to her house. I know I should of learned from Jailen but after we had sex she promised she would lay low for a while and not do that as long as I told her about the girl. I had already told her about Cali. I call her that because she was from there and it was easy to tell. She was a pretty stud with dark chocolate skin and and curly short cut hair. She was the flip flop wearing type. She was in the Cayman to live with her grandmother. I thought it was cute. I mostly wanted to be friends but if we started dating because of it oh well. I could never see myself with anyone but Char but you know its nice to see other stuff outside of Char. Anyway I get dressed and walk to my car. I fucked up that night because I forgot to tell Char were I was going. I pulled up at the restaurant she choose it was a cute cafe something simple. I was wearing all white too. I had so many fuck ups that night I swear. I pull up and I see Cali sitting at a table she smiles when she see me and smiles waving. See she was cute but to soft for me. I knew I would end up just fucking her and there will be not returning.

"Hey" she says and I hug her. 

"Hey gorgeous" I said and kissed her on the cheek. I would have to   be a aggressive  gentlemen with her. We were having a good time and talking. My phone went off and I pulled it out it was Char....I did something that caused her to fuck me up. I sent her to voicemail. I wasn't thinking at the point. I was talking to Cali and enjoying it. I put my phone on silent.