Chapter 13

Zara

I...fuck. She was the first woman who gave me a orgasm with just head.  I...goddamn. It had been 2 days since that night and I was still stuck. I got up and got dressed for work. Once I was dressed I grabbed my coffee and left. My phone went off and it was a cute good morning text with a picture of her face. She looked so good. I cant believe I'm feeling a whole stud. I haven't told Joey yet but I know I'ma stop messing with her Lilly didn't seem like the type to want to share.  I got to my job and was hit with a bunch of shit. 

"Okay Miss. Fowler is here apparently Little Miss know it all came up with more shit to add to her party"Steven said walking up to me right as I went in the building. 

"Fuckk" I sighed. I hate this little brat so much. She changed her shit more than a little bit.

" What she want now?" I ask.

"Three chocolate fountains one with dark, one with white and one with milk and she want to add a ice sculptor of herself life size that is and she want a area with more chandlers." he said Ugh kill me. 

"Fine is she here?"I asked.

"Yup she was parked outside when I got here." he said and passed me my coffee. This gonna be a long day. 

          It was time for my lunch break and I was suppose to be going to Joey's shop but we decided to go to the little burger joint down the street from her job. I knew she would be happy she had been bugging me about not seeing her as much. She acted like my bitch sometimes.

"Bout time." she said. I flicked her off and sat down.

"Whatever man" I said. 

"But wassup what you wanted to talk to me about something" she said.

"Yeah we cant be fuck buddies no more" I said.

"Cool but why exactly" she asked.

"You know just taking stuff a little more serious with someone" I said.

"Oh shit you and Fatima made it official that's wassup" she said.

"Not yet but something like that" I don't know why I felt the need to hide Lily but it makes it more exciting for no body to know we messing around. I feel like a lil kid again.  It odd I was use to being the sideline for women when I was put in the position of having a side fling I get why they did it. It was adrenaline because you never know who can find out. She was like my secret lover almost. Fatima had been playing games. I knew she was fucking with somebody else I can tell because we don't vibe the way we use to. But Lily...she awoke something in me that I didn't know was there. She was dangerous...she was fire and I guess I loved to play with it. I knew she wasn't quite right but that made me want her more. God she made me burn with desire.

"Damn my best friend putting her hoe ways aside I am so proud" Joey said. She had no idea Fatima was a stud though.

"I hate you" I said laughing. She get on my nerves.

"Whatever Im just glad you not ducking and dodging but she your sex game on point" she said.

"And you know this man" I said trying to use the smokey voice.  She shook her head. My phone went off. I got a text from Fatima asking where I was. I ignored it. I really didnt want to talk to her I was kinda mad because I hadnt heard from her in damn near a week and she wanna hit me with a simple hey. 

"That bae?" she asked.

"Yeah she a stud" I blurted out.

"Bitch..." Joey said and stared at me.