Chapter 28

Zara

"There has been a string of bodies found all over the Miami, Florida and other neighboring town. Mostly women within the early to mid 20s years of age. Each body had been believed to be strangled and stabbed multiple stab wounds as well as disemboweled. Detective Jameson White has decided to make a public service announcement in hopes to identify the criminal"

"We have been lead to believe the suspect is not one but two individuals. Our evidence has shows two very distinctly different killing method. We believe we have a killer couple on the loose and it is important that you report all suspicious behavior. The Lakeside Reaper. Ladies be very careful when leaving the nightclubs with strangers we believe this is the couples hunting grounds. The killer have one trademark on all bodies. It appears to be a diamond carved into the stomach of the victims detective believe the symbol is carved when the victims are still alive and conscious, If anyone has any information on this couple please call our hotline"

"Hey baby we on tv" I called from the living room. She came out in a towel.

"What" she said I rewinded it and she laughed.

"We been doing this for a while now and they just now connecting the dots damn shame" she said.

"Same thing I said. It's been almost 2 years. They only have it from our vacation in miami too there's more around." I shook my head we did go on a vacation that lead to a small killing spree. We were in Cayman now and they still haven't caught us. America is interesting. I couldn't stop looking at the ring it was beautiful. It was rose gold with a princess cut big chocolate diamond and her name engraved in it. I fucking love it. I had a fiance. Only shit I had a fiance.

"Babe i'm going to dinner with some friends today"I said and wrapped my arms around her she was in the kitchen

"Ohh girl time have fun" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Really" I said.

"Im joking have fun" she said. She turned and kissed me. We been engaged for a week and it was amazing. We were going to tell the family at the wedding dinner tonight. I was excited. I knew we would steal some of the light but oh well they been planning a whole wedding for like a year now.

"Alright love you" she said and I kissed her back.

"Love you too my sexy fiance" I said smiling. I really like the way it sounded. I went upstairs and got dressed. I slipped on some joggers, a simple black tee and my black forces. Nothing special just relaxed. I found my silver chain and my watch. I decided to leave my hair curled. I walked downstairs and she was in front her computer eating ice cream. I chuckled and kissed her.

"You look good " Lily said and smiled her eyes got the glint in it.

"Don't! I gotta go don't start that Ima be late fucking with u" I said. She had that look that showed she wanted to fuck me silly...again. We have been on each other like crazy. I think she got some vacation time for fatima wedding.

"Mmm u betta leave now then because I bout to rip all that shit off" she said. I kissed her and ran out the door. I checked wallet, keys, and phone. I decided to grabbed drive the camaro. It was a malt purple and the rims were black. I got in the car and turned on Double up by Nipsey hussle "Rack in the middle"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, I was ridin' 'round in the V-12 with the racks in the middle
I was ridin' 'round in the V-12 with the racks in the middle
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah
I was riding 'round in the V-12 with the racks in the middle
Had to pray to almighty God they let my dog out the kennel
When you get it straight up out the mud, you can't imagine this shit
I been pullin' up in the drop tops with the baddest bitches
Young nigga been focused on my check (Mhmmhm)