CHAPTER 30

"Why did you continue the affair Ms.Kingston" the woman by the name Jackie said.
"It wasn't an affair I wish you would stop calling it that" I snapped. I would say I was mad but these pills made my head swim. I been in this asylum for 6 months. I have been piped up on med. All this because of love. See in my case love drove me crazy, love made me do things I never thought I would do....love....love gave me life. It made my blood pump, my adrenaline rush, my heart..it made my heart pound.

"You knew what she was before you even started the...relationship"she asked again.

"I loved her"

"She corrupted you and brainwashed you she made you become someone who isn't you. She ruined you" she pressed.

"No she didnt she....she unlocked something. She didn't brainwash or corrupt or ruin anything she unlocked a box one she only had the key too. I loved...I still love her and not matter the amount of pills you dope me up with wont change that."I said.
"She left you, your stuck here imprisoned in a area you don't belong in" she pushed. If only they knew the amount of love I had for that woman. I don't regret anything I know what I did and truthfully....it felt so fucking good. I started laughing and moved close to the detective woman and whispered...
"Where is Sania Romez" she demanded. I just smiled.i rubbed my tummy
"She'll never die you know, my papi lives on in me. She's coming for you and when she does" I looked up from my tummy and leaned close to her and whispered
"You're all dead" I whispered and let out a cackle leaning back. The lights went out.
"My papi coming to get you" I whispered. I laughed as I took the hair pin out my hair and popped the handcuffs. I unlocked them and jumped under the table and a electric saw went off. The door popped open and I moved the table and kicked the attorney in her ankle she fell.
"Baby where you at" I swear her voice sent chills down my spine.
"I'm here" I said smiling. She fucked me up yes but in the best way. I feared nothing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Zara
We had been on vacation to celebrate 3 years. It was basically a family reunion. The beef Fatima and I had we finally squashed at her wedding. Lily and her were not friends but they were cordial with one another. I was laying on my baby playing with her hair. Our wedding was right around the corner. Ideally we've been married for a while now. We went to the courthouse but her mother was not having that at all. She basically took over the wedding and we just signed and paid for the little bit of stuff she let us pay for. I wasn't wearing a full dress I was wearing a two piece sexy suit. Her mother and my mother was not happy about that but they gave up that battle.  So far our colors were red and rose gold and white trim. Lily had her suit fitting in Mulan (hence the vacation) She looked good and made her cousin her best man. I was cool with that. We had to invite Fatima and Char. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Her phone went off.

"Baby its my cuzzo I gotta go try this suit on" she said. I pouted I hated her leaving with the wedding and our business we have been crazy busy we had a few days together but that was mostly releasing sexual tension.

"Fiiiinnnneee" I said and rolled off her. She chuckled and kissed my cheek. I had Joey coming over here anyway I needed someone to bother while she doing all her groom shit. Plus my bachalorette party was coming up too. 

"How long you gonna be out tonight?'" I asked pulling my hair up. She was having her bachelor party today.

"Probably 6am babe you know how Viv and the crew is." She said.  I sighed she got a new lil stud friend that be around I don't like that bitch she act shady to me.