Chapter 22

Zara
    "Fuck right ahh" I moaned. We've been going at it like crazy since that night. We finished and I laid back with her on top of me.
"Ima fuck around and get you pregnant I swear" she said laughing. I laughed with her.
"If you keep your hands to yourself we wouldn't have this problem" I said.
"We gotta talk about the other night mami" she said. I sat up I knew we would
"Of course." I said.
"Why'd you follow me?" She asked. I sighed and relieved the event.
"You weren't in bed when I woke up it was the 5th time I woke up without u. I started suspecting you were cheating. So that night I waited till you slipped out of bed like you normally do. I followed your to that party already pissed. I got there and saw you flirting with that girl. I lurked and saw you pull her into the room. When I can in you had her half naked. I damn near saw red." I said.
"I would never cheat on you. I told you that mami you gotta trust me. Now you know all of me." She said.
"When did it start?" I ask. I ran my hands along her newly tattooed knuckles. Born King. Both hands together spelled it out. I ran my finger the King hand.
"When I was 10. I saw my father doing it to some random woman. I should of screamed or told my mother. I didn't though for some strange reason I walked up and watched her take her last breathe I snipped a piece of her hair and I like regained my self. I was like
"A outer body experience" I finished her sentence.
"Yeah..how'd you know that?" She asked
"I felt that last night. I wanted to scream but I was stuck I just watched before I could really comprehend anything I had already.....did it" I said. I could say it out loud yet.
"I snapped back to reality once her body dropped and I had a intense amount of...." I trailed off trying to find the words.
"Bliss...that what my father calls it" she said.
"Bliss... what does that make me though?" I asked. I knew Lily had done it for a long time. She was serial killer. Did that mean...I was too. I looked down at her. She touched my chin and tilted my head down to her.
"My Queen" she says and kissed me.  I melted.
"I love you" I said finally. I didn't open my eyes. I was too scared to open my eyes and look at her facial expression.
"I don't....I don't know what to say mami?" She said.
"Nothing just.....don't leave okay. It crazy how in only a matter of months I fell for you this hard. I knew I felt connected to you when we first met. You made me feel alive. You make me feel alive. I didn't think I could ever feel so dependent on someone. I just can't function when I don't see you or hear from you. You give my heart this feeling of flying. You make my emotions go everywhere. I absolutely fell hard for you last night. Not because of what we did but I looked in your eyes that night and my whole world shifted. My heart got warm and felt like it was doing flips. That night I became your completely. I love you so fucking much and I barely know you but I feel like I've known you my whole life. If I'm your Queen baby you my fucking King."  I said everything I had been holding for so long.
"Ima get there baby. I'm not there yet but I know I will be. You became my Queen when  became mine. You belong to me and I swear to god if you attempt to even think about forgetting that. I will kill you. I don't believe in breaking up mami." She said. I looked up and smirked. I love that shit. She was so serious and I loved it. My heart sped up and my body shivered.
"Yes My King" I said. She got a look I can't explain but then turned in a passionate kiss.
     Now when I told you that was the night I lost my sanity I meant that shit. I lost my grip with what I thought was reality. I let open a full box of sadist bitch that I didn't even know existed. Every woman I looked at I felt a sexual feeling for but not a craving for sex no a craving to hold their life in my hands. I wanted to be strike so much fear in her that the mention of my name made her burst into tears. I stopped working my job. I still made my money from it but I put Steven in charge of my operation but I still owned the place and did a few negotiations.
"Well look at you glowing and shit" Kiy said. We were meeting at her house for a little get together
"Well you know" I said. I had my hair up again because I wasn't with my Papi.
"Shit must be getting that pussy ate on a regular" she said.
"You so nasty." I said rolling my eyes.
"You still with that girl? When ima meet her shawty gotta be bad to have you smiling hard as fuck" she said. Mmm far from that.
"Something like that and you will tonight " I said.
"I was called to help you cook" I said. I had on a army green shirt, camouflage short and black vans.
"True be-" she said.
"Hey baby whose this" a girl with pretty hair and light skin said. She had pretty blue eyes. She was just my Kings type except her hair wasn't real. I haven't been on another kill with her I think I needed it.
"This is my friend Zara, this my lil baby Eli" she said.
"Nice to meet you" I said.
"Auntie Zee!" A cute little one came running to me.
"Jannie baby hiii" I said and picked the little monkey up. She was fucking adorable but love to climb shit.
"I missed you" she said and smiled with her cute dimple.
"I missed you too baby" I said.
"See my dolls momma brought me" she said and pulled me to her room this is gonna be a fun night.