Chapter 14

Char
If this ain't some shit. My little sister fucking my girls girl.....that sounds more fucked up when I say it. I watched them leave and went in my sister room.
"Hey sis wassup" she said.
"You fucking my girls girl" I said. She smiled.
"I don't know what you mean" I said.
"What happen then cause you came out wiping your mouth and she came out with her shit all fucked up" I said.
"I ain't fuck her yet" she said.
"But y'all messing around goddamn Lily that grimy" I said and it is even for me.  Like you basically fucking your best friends girl.
"Look the way I see it Fatima won't going to really bulid nothing with her once you came back they relationship went down. and I mean she fine as shit" I said.
"Damn well do you like her?" She asked.
"...I kissed her on the lips today" I blurted out.
"Wait forreal?" I asked. We didn't really do mouth kisses because it sealed shit.
"Yeah and goddamn she tasted so fucking good" she spaced out.
"You know you fucked up right" I said and lit a cigarette.
"I might have but fuck it it's done " she said and took my cigarette.
"How the pussy taste?" I asked. She laughed.
"You would like to know wouldn't you"she said.
"Forreal forreal?" I said.
"Mann lemme tell you just a juicy and sweet as she wanna be" she said. I hate and love my sister.
"Well fuck that's how I feel with Fatima." I said mmhhmm her pussy is addictive I love the taste her lil moans the arch. Lemme stop.
"She know you a freak of nature yet" I asked.
"Nah I don't think so I told you I haven't fucked her" she said.
"Well maybe this will be the bitch to get you in shape" I said.
"Fuck you" she said and laid back.

Zara
   our date went good but once again we feel like friends. I was gonna hold off on asking her. I wanted Lily though her touch wasn't rough enough. We were leaving the movie and she got a text and quickly pushed her phone to the side. I rolled my eyes. I wanted my papi.
"I had fun" I said.
"Me too it was nice to go out for a bit I been working so much I almost lost my social life" she said smiling. I nodded.
"You wanna come in for a bit?" She asked.
"Yeah that cool" I said and we walked in her house. We went to the kitchen.
"You want something to drink." She asked. I nodded. This shit was awkward.
"Actually I got it" I said and walked over and grabbed the vodka. I chugged a good portion of it and gasped for air.
"Whoa now slow down" she said and laughed.
"Sorry just I don't know" I said and I walked up and kissed her. I slipped my tongue in her mouth trying to feel some of what Lily gave me. I didn't feel the heat the burning passion I felt with her. I felt aroused but not the way Lily did. She switched positions and picked me up. She didn't give me that not even a portion of it. I let her lips go.
"I uhm..." I said.
"Whoa where did that come from" she said.
"You wanna uhm go upstairs" she asked. I nodded. She pulled me upstairs. We go to her bedroom and she kissed me again pulling me on the bed. I still didn't feel the heat. I kissed her back and explored her mouth she tasted good. I tried focusing on that. She slipped my short off and kissed my neck. I started feeling the alcohol I just chugged and went with it. I pinned her arms back and went to her neck. She tasted good but not sweet. She didn't taste like my papi. She flipped me around and went down. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. Her mouth did do some wonders but not like I needed. I went with it but I started thinking about her best friend. I can't do this.
"Stop...not tonight okay maybe later"I said.
"Alright it's cool I'm sorry if I pushed too soon" she said. I nodded.
"Let's take some more shots tho" she said. I laughed and got up. We went back downstairs and took shots. The door opened and I saw Lily and her sister walk in. Papi was looking good as shit. She was wearing the fuck out that all black and red polo boots. Her hair was in a messy curly bun. I damn near came at the sight of her. I wanted her so fucking bad. I was two drink away from being drunk off my shit.
"Wassup y'all partying in here" the red head said.
"Something like that" Fatima said. 
"Well pour us some and I'll turn on music" Lily said she winked at me and I grabbed the alcohol and pour me another drink fuck it. She turned on some rap music.
"You smoke?" The red head asked.
"Yes please" I said.
"I roll my own though" I said. She nodded and passed me the weed.
    So I am all types of fucked up I had rolled and smoked and drank. I wasn't paying attention to shit but the music. I really shouldn't be here with them by myself. I trust Fatima and all but I knew they did illegal shit. It's not hard to put two and two together. What they did illegally I wasn't aware of but I knew it was something. I didn't care to find out either. I closed my eyes and started succumbing to my fucked up situation.
"Comere" I was pulled on somebody lap. That was some good weed. It was Fatima. I looked down at her. She leaned up and kissed me. I let her. I still didn't fucking feel it. Shit.
"Yo you good ma?" She asked. I nodded. Shit was blurry as mother fucker.
"Ima go get my drink." I said.
"I think you need to go upstairs and lay down" Fatima said. I nodded. I was not a drinker so I was light weight.
"You got it?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm good just really fucked up right now" I said. I admitted it laughing. She laughed and walked me upstairs. I climbed in the bed and laid down. I was not sleepy I was really horny. I pulled her on top of me.
"What you want " she chuckled.
"You comere" I whispered. Knowing it was a lie.
"I'm not fucking you when your fucked up I want you to remember it ma" she said and kissed my forehead and walked away.  I laid there. Fuck it I'll do it myself. I put my hand in my pants. Then I remembered.
"Fuck it might as well" I said and got up. I stumbled to Lily room. When I went in she was taking off her shirt.
"What you doing" she said smirking. I walked over and just drunkenly kissed her. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I moaned.
"Ain't yo girl downstairs?" She asked letting go. She was mad.
"You mad at me?" I asked.
"Nah" she lied.
"Comere please" I said and kissed her neck. I bit her sweet spot right along the tattoo on her neck and ear.
"Zara sto-" she groaned and grabbed my hips. I let go.
"Say my name again" I said. She had never called me by my name but goddamn it sounded so fucking good coming out her mouth.
"Zara what you doing ma ya girl downstairs" she said. I pushed her back on the bed. She was taken aback by my dominance. I climbed on top of her. I kissed her again pushing my tongue in her mouth. She accepted and I sucked on her tongue.
"Fuck" she moaned and grabbed my ass.
"She not my girl. I want you she doesn't do what you do for me" I said.
"Ah what that" she asked. All this confidence behind alotta shots and weed.
"You make my body light up with desire and my pussy aches for you with a simple lick of your lips. When you kissed me today I felt like I was on fire. I fucking love it. She doesn't do that for me." I said.
"I make ya pussy ache huh?"she said. I started grinding on her.
"Yes papi" I whispered. She picked me up and her lip connected with mine again. I pushed all the shit on her dresser and she sat me on it.
"Show me" she whispered. I attacked her mouth again putting all the fire she caused in the kissed. That sweet sound escaped her throat. It got heated at the point. 
"What you want mami" she asked and bit my ear.
"I want you to fuck me" I said. As if it were magic words.
"Alright strip" she said. She ain't have to tell me twice i pulled off my shirts and bra. My breast spilled out. She got back on my neck and bit me. I moaned.
"So pretty" she said looking down at my nipples. She took my pants off with hast.
"You smell so good" she moaned. I didn't care. She smiled. She went to my nipples and teased one with her hand and the other she had in her mouth.
"Baby miss me with the foreplay" I whined.
"I want Papi's dick" I said. Once again remember this is the drunk me.
"I want you to be in my stomach" I whined again.
"Girl I ain't know you talk dirty shit just got me excited as fuck" she said.
"I want you deep in my p*ssy please fuck me hard I need it" I pleaded. I was hot, bothered and high as shit. I ripped off her shirt. I got her bra off and her breast were so fucking sexy. I got on my knees and licked up from her belly button to her breast. She was shocked. I was shocked my damn self. I had never been this nasty.
"Get up" she said. I did. She got my lips again. She turned me and slipped her fingers inside me.
"Fuck you so wet all that for me" she asked. 
"Yes papi" I moaned. I need more than her hands tho. She flicked a magic spot.
"Oh my fuck!" I screamed. I started grinding against her.
"Fuck me like your slut papi please" I am shocked at the shit coming out my mouth right now. Holy motherfucking....
"You are my slut mine" she growled and gripped my neck again.
"Yes" I said.
"Say it chocolate" she growled.
"Yours I'm your slut" I moaned. I was fucking on fire her nails were in my back. I made contact with any bit of skin on her I could. I pulled her hair and it was like a trigger. She growled again and picked my up slamming my back against the wall so hard the night stand tipped. It felt fucking amazing.
"You got such a sexy body chocolate lemme see it all." She said and yanked my pants off and ripped my boxers...like literally ripped them bitches off. I was nude a vulnerable as fuck.
" spread em chocolate" she said. I spread my legs. She slipped her tongue in and I was in euphoria again.
"Fuck papi yes just like fuck!" I moaned loud as shit. Forgetting that Fatima was in the other room. She hit the trick again.
"Papi wait wait" I tried to run when she slipped her fingers in my hit both spots at the same thing. I screamed and grabbed her head.
"Oh god Lily!" I finally got words out and her name came out. Heat and surges spread through my body. She went deeper and hit a spot. My body started shaking bad and back arched so much I thought it was gonna break and just like that I was stuck again. I saw flowers bitch. My voice got caught, my body got stuck and then-
"Ahh!" I screamed at the damn near top of my.lung and started panting when I realized I was squirting.
"That's it mami" she said. Her hands were dripping. My pussy was dripping. She used her dry hand to yank me off the night stand by my hair and I hit the ground.
"Crawl" she said. I couldn't feel my legs. I managed though and she forced her fingers in my mouth.
"Suck it off" she commanded I did. I tasted good. She bite her lips and groaned.
"I want your cum to cover my tongue" I said. She pulled my hair back.
"You do huh?" She asked.
"Yes papi please "I begged. I had been dying to taste her for so long.
"Get it" she said and leaned back. I unhooked her belt and pulled off her pants and fuck.... I was greeted with a dick.
"Yeah ma you gotta swallow me" she said. I don't know how this is going to go.
"Open" she said still holding my hair she pulled it and I started dripping again. I pulled off her boxer briefs and opened my mouth.
"Ill start off slow " she said. She slipped her member in my mouth.
"Breathe through your nose" she said and slipped further. I was managing to deep throat. I sucked as hard as I could.
"Fuck that's it just like that" she moaned and her head went back. I continue to do what I was doing. I was actually sucking dick who would of thought. She had my hair and was controlling my movement. I gagged.
"Uh uh breath through your nose ma" she said. I looked up at her and did as told. I finally got over my fear and got my own rhythm.
"Shit chocolate just like that suck it baby" she moaned and leaned back. I sucked and then licked the tip. I pulled her out my throat and licked up my way up her shaft. I got a few breathes and put her back in my mouth. I think I did something right because heard the most feminine noise come out her mouth so I kept doing what I had done. I sucked and licked both at the same time and started bobbing my own head. She pulled away.
"Swallow" she growled and fucked my throat. I closed my eyes and focused on breathing and sucking while she pushed herself in and out my throat.  I felt something sticky run down my throat.
"Don't u spit" she said as she pulled out. I nodded and swallowed all of it. She picked me up. I kissed her again. She forced her tongue in my mouth. I let her and pulled her hair all over again.
"Don't get scared now mami you wanted it" she said. Shit she brought dick too. Goddamn she brought dick too. I was still hot and it made me even hotter watching her squirm because of me and moan my name. I got up and pushed her. We were fighting now. I stood up testing her.
"Come get it"she taunted so I jumped on her and we fell on the bed. I wanted to be on top but she fought me. She had my arms pinned behind me.
"Talk that shit ma" she growled. I was beyond fucking aroused I was aching.
"I wanna cum on your d*ck papi. God my p*ssy is aching so bad" I got out. She had me and flipped my ass around like a rag doll.
"Ass up slut" she commanded and I did as told.  I lifted my hips.
"How you want it" she asked.
"Rough and hard " I pleaded. I needed to feel how she felt in me. I have wanted it for so fucking long. Lust was brewing.
"Bet" she said and got my hair again.
"Arch for me lemme see that pretty pussy" she said. I lifted my hip up and arched my back. She wrapped my hair around her hand. Without any warning she pushed into me and I saw stars. I screamed like a bitch. I want more.
"Goddamn chocolate you feel so good" she groaned behind me. She started moving and going in and out. My ass clapped against her pelvis.
"Shit papi" I moaned. I started throwing my ass back with as much force as she was giving. She stimulated the fire that burned inside me.
"Mmm that pussy feel so good baby grip that dick like you want it" she said. I was a moaning screaming fit.
"Uhh!! Harder" I begged. She pulled my hair and steadied herself. She did. It hurt so good.
"Yes yes papi fuck yess fuck my p*ssy" I moaned. I was tearing up it felt so good.
"You like it cum on my d*ck mami" she pulled my hair back forcing my arch to go deeper. I felt her in my stomach. All my spots at one time were being hit over and over again. She found a magic a spot because I instantly started trembling.
"Right there right there " she had my arm pinned behind me and was ramming into my p*ssy. She was groaning and moaning her damn self.