chapter 29

Zara

I walked to the car to get my phone out. I had to use LIly phone to call it.When I ain't hear it in the restaurant I knew it was in the car.I was shook from what her mom said at dinner. Do I look pregnant? Come to think about it...I don't know when I had my last period. I figured it was because of the medicine but she said I was glowing. Fuck she mean. I haven't missed any birth control shots. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. I found it and I noticed a snapchat. I opened it and it was a bitches legs spread and finger in her p*ssy saying she missed her. I instantly saw red. Ima fucking kill her. I marched into the restaurant she heard me and turned around. I punched her in her shit. Her head snapped back her, she fell out her chair.

"WHO THE FUCK IS ANGEL! AND WHY IS THIS BITCH SENDING YOU P*SSY PICS" I yelled I didn't give a fuck if we were in a restaurant I was about to kill her. Her eyes went big. Oh the bitch cant talk. I walked over and got on her ass. I don't know how many blows I delivered I know she blocked most but I felt Char pull me off her. They took me outside and Kiy helped Lily up.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE LILY YOU BETTA SPEAK OR IMA"I stared and got pissed I was pissed, hurt, betrayed and Oh i wanted to kill her. I broke free and Peb caught me before I got to her.

"Ayo chill ma chill we in public"  Kiy siad.

"Does it look like I give fuck Kiy!"  I yelled

"Zara Im sorry" she said. I confirmed it. All the shit we been through after everything and she do this shit. Fucked up part I wasn't even sad. I was PISSED. The nerve

"Sis what you do" Char said.

"I dont know" Lily said. I swear to god this bitch gonna die today

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER U DO OR U FUCKING DONT!" I screamed. I was seeing pure red at this point but I could not get out of Kiy and Viv grip. I was gonna kill her

"I got blasted babe, I blacked out and woke up beside her I don't know if I did anything or not I swear I don't." she said. For the first time I saw her tear up a little. I felt a little anger melt but it was nothing to the volcano forming in my body right now. 

"Who and when Lily! Is that why you proposed to make up for that shit." I yelled.

 "No no i swear to god I didnt I honestly forgot about her. Babe it was  it was so long when we first started dating. I blocked her she must of made a new snap. I swear it was way before all of this" she said. I broke free and got her in her gut. She caught my hand. 

"DID YOU CHEAT ON ME" I yelled, my voice cracked and I hit her again with my other hand she caught it.

"I don't know baby I swear I don't know. I am so sorry. I went out with some old college friend and we passed out at her house. I woke up she was toppless and laying beside me. I don't know what happen" she said.  

"I am so sorry baby please I didn't mean to I don't even remember please believe me I don't remember" she said and held me close. I felt the anger fade.

"I am so sorry"She whispered and kissed my forehead. I started crying instantly. I never felt so low in my life. You give someone your all turn your life around for this and shit like this happen. I pulled away and turned around walking away.

"Zara where are you going" I heard her say. I had her phone and got in the car speeding off. I was about to find out for her and she better hope nothing happen or she gonna feel this shit. I text the bitch and ask her her address. She think it Lily. I find it and pull up. I grab Lily gun from the center console. I check it and its loaded. I walk up to her apartment and she answer. She was cute no lie but I bout to fuvk that pretty face up.
"Uhmm who are you?" She asked with attitude. I smirk and call her on snap to show her she had been texting me.
"Yeah you might wanna make sure u talkin to who u think you are. Now we gotta talk ma" i said.
"I dont go-" she paused when she felt the gun on her waist.
"I think we need to have a discussion" i repeated
"Lets back up slowly and let me in the house. This got silencer on it baby wont nobody find you"I said. She gulped and did as told. Aww her pretty little green eyes look like she about to cry. Thats what u get for fucking a bitch that got a woman. I know she know about me because I am always on Lily snap and any other social media she use. That's what she used to use for her hoes so I make my presence known.
"Now I just wanna know what happen and when and if u tell ne what I wanna know I might not kill u" I said and sat on her couch.
"By the way if I hear sirens or u disappear with your phone to try to call the police I will shot u and I will get away with it. Bitch Ill turn into OJ real quick" I said. She nodded and sat down.
"I met her while she was with some friends but I liked her since I saw her on insta. I mean I knew about you but I thought u were a homie-" she lied and I shot one end on the table
"Lie again bitch" I said and cocked my gun
"Ight ight so i knew but I wanted her so I aint care. I brought her a couple drinks but I may have gotten her really drunk and may have roofied her" she said. This fucking bitch. I clenched my jaw.
"Continue" I said
"Well we went to her friends house, i kissed her and started feeling on her but she pushed me away and said she had a girl. I told her it didn't matter nobody had to know"she continues
"Well I start taking her belt off and she falls on the bed. I eventually realized she had a dick so I said ill just suck it" she said.
"Well did you?" I asked
"Yeah but she was calling me the wrong name she kept saying Zara so I assume thats your name" she said. I chuckled.
"She passsed out after she came. I crawled up and laid beside her." She said. I nodded taking all of this in. So this bitch drugged my fiance.
"Dont scream" I said and covered her mouth. I shot her in the leg
"If someone says no respect that bitch" i said. She basically raped my fiance.  Im still mad she wouldn't be more careful. I got my shit and left. I pull up at the house. Everyone was gathered outside. i chuckled and lifted my piece and shot her in the arm. She groaned and grabbed her arm
"Fuckin hell." She growled. I walked up and tongued her down hard enough for her to forget about the flesh wound and grab me. She picked me up
"I will fuck u up if u do that shit again. U lucky she drugged u next time you do that shit I swear to god I wont miss next time" I said.
"Come upstairs and lemme remind you why everything on your body is mine" I whispered in her ear. She put me down. I started pulling her upstairs
"Yeah we good" she told Kiy, Viv and Char.
"Bro she just shot you" Viv said.
"She said we good nigga" I said and yanked to the door. We go in the house.  We ain't even make it when i ripped open her shirt. I will say she will have a black eyes for a while but she'll be ight. It aint swollen. I got her shirt off and pressed against her flash wound.
"Fuck ow babe" she whined. I chuckled
"Shut up and fuck me"i said. She picked me up and slammed me against the wall. My legs wrapped around her waist i buried my hands in her hair. It always my her shiver i felt her erection against my now pulsating p*ssy.
"Cheat on me again and ima fuck u up" i said and bit her ear. She moaned and squeezed my thighs.
"I won't i promise" she said. I jumped down and she took my shirt off and let my hair down.
"Mami eu te amo muito" she started speaking her native tongue sending spasm.
"Eu não posso esperar mais" she yanked my belt off and pulled off my pants. I was standing she pulled me on her. I was on my knees above her and her warm mouth covered my sensitive nipple instantly making it hard. She started sucking and slide her hands in the front of my boxers. Oh no. I pulled my self back and got off. She whined
"Strip"I said. She got up and took her remaining clothing. She smiled though and yanked my little ass up by my hips. My back hit the bed. I watched her sexy nude frame walk over to me.  I trembled.
"mal te mostrar o quanto eu sinto muito" (lemme show you how sorry i am) she told me. All i know is she said sorry and you and I. I laid back and she climbed on me. I love her I do and I swear ill kill for her with no second guess. She kissed my lips down to my hips to my legs. She got to my toes. I shivered so i kept my feet done for the very reason she a foot licker. It actually feels so good its like being tickled but aroused at the same time. It was amazing. She knows i love it. She turned me over and kissed down my back lightly biting.
"Mmm" I moaned delighted. I heard music play. I felt her tongue on my left cheek then my right cheek. I felt a sharp smack then she blew on it.
"Mm I forgive you stop teasing" i said.