chapter 34

(Diggy p. o. v.)
I been working with baby doll your plan is to kidnap treahna i know you thinking thats messed up but I need prince to feel the pain I felt when he took my girl. Trevor quit after I told him the plan he said he didn't want to be the going to jail and some other stuff but its whatever. The only reason I'm helping baby doll is because that's my cousin and I do anything for my cousin and she do anything for me.
(Trevor p. o. v.)
I know diggy probably told u I b**** out on him but only cause they r going to kidnap somebody and I have a future ahead of me I can't afford to lose before I get it plus livy is a really nice person and I hope we can still be friends after I tell her what diggy and baby doll are up to.
( pull up to Livy house)
(Livy p. o. v)
I was on the phone with prince when I heard someone knock on the door.
*opens the door*
When I open the door I seen Trevor
Me: hey
Trevor: can we talk
Me: um.. yeah come in
After trevor told me what he was going to do it made me so mad then he told me what diggy and baby doll was planning I completely freak I can't believe they r going to kidnap Treahna I have to call prince.
*phone convo*
Prince: hello
Me:princetheyrgoingtokidnaptreahna (speaking fast)
Prince: livy slow down I didn't understand u
Me: baby doll and diggy are going to kidnap Treahna
Prince: what
Me: do u need me to say it again
Prince: no I heard u I just can't believe it what r we going to do
Me: idk