•••The Cold•••

3rd POV

It was around the night while everyone was asleep. Except the young Padawan to Kanan.
Ezra Bridger. He couldn't sleep. He just felt Cold. Like it was zero degrees below for him. But It wasn't that cold or warm. It was just normal.

Ezra's POV

I felt cold... Like it was zero degrees below. But its not that cold in the ship. I shivered and tried my best to wrap myself more warm in my covers but the cold was still around me. I huffed out some air and I could nearly see my breath. I turned around to the other side and face the wall and kept shivering... What's going on... With this cold?

-Next Few Hours-

I still felt very cold and found myself turning pale and weak... I at least tried to sleep for a bit til I felt a strong pain in my lower back. And I knew It could've been Zeb pinching me or so. "Zeb I know its you. Stop." I said.
"Kid, that ain't me." He said. Wait... Zeb's on the top sleeping on the bunkbed and surley he cant just try to get up and pinch me since I know that'll wake me up so then.... Who's... Pinching me....? I turned around to see no one. That's strange... I just shrugged it off and decided to go back and try to sleep but... There it was again. The pinch of someone or something pinching my back. I just decided to forget and at least and try to sleep...
But as hours pass I can't sleep... I groaned and just covered myself with my covers and tried again to sleep....
I hope...

Well that is all. I'll update again maybe later today or tomorrow morning. I'll try. But I hope you enjoy this part of this story so far. And Bye!!!