Chapter 2: The Mall, Part 2

Bradley POV

So the girls insist on going to Forever 21, so me and Peyton just sigh and go along.

We're in front of Forever 21, and the girls squeal and walk in. Peyton and I follow. It's kind of weird being in there, but since there's a men's section, me and Peyton just walk over there. I found a few shirts and pants that aren't too bad. Peyton did too.

"Hey, where do you think the girls are?" Peyton asks.

"I don't know, let's find them." I reply.

With our clothes, we meet the girls, waiting in line for the fitting rooms.

"There you guys are!!" Sabrina says with a sigh of relief.

"Wanna see us in some of these clothes? You can judge if they're cute or not!" Rowan urges.

Peyton and I hesitate, but after two minutes of the girls trying to convince us, we agree.

"Fine. But on one condition- you have to do the same to us." I say.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Peyton agrees.

"Sure!!" Sabrina says, enthusiastically.

"So Bradley, you can judge Sabrina, and Peyton, you'll judge me. Then I'll judge Peyton, and Sabrina will judge Bradley." Rowan says.

I walk over to Sabrina, and Peyton walks over to Rowan. Sabrina and Rowan walk into the changing rooms, and 20 seconds later, they come out with new clothes. Sabrina is wearing a white knitted sweater, with some black leggings.

"It looks... ok." I say.

"What do you mean ok?" Sabrina asks.

"I mean, you look beautiful." I reply.

Sabrina blushes and looks down. Do I like her?? Nah. We're just friends.

"So go put on another outfit!" I urge.

She walks in the changing room and comes out with a white shirt that says "Feed me, then we can talk". And some ripped jeans. She spins around.

"How do I look?" Sabrina asks me.

"Haha, I like your shirt." I say, while laughing.

"Thanks, Brads." She says.

After about 3 minutes, she changes back into her original clothes, and we alternate.

I walk in the change room, and walk out with a grey shirt with a pocket, and some dark blue jeans.

"Oooo! I love it! You look so... dashing..." She says the last part in a snobby british accent.

I'm not sure if she meant it as a joke, but I say thanks anyways.

I change again, into a light half white-half black shirt, with some light blue jeans.

"Your shirt is nice! And I love your pants!" She says.

"Thanks, so I'm done with all my clothes, how about you Peyton?" I ask.

"Yup. All done." He replies.

We change back into our original clothes, and we head over to the check out, with our soon-to-be clothes. Peyton and Rowan go to one cashier, while Sabrina and I go to another.

"That'll be 90 dollars." The cashier tells me and Sabrina.

"I'll pay." I tell the cashier.

"Brads, you don't have to! I'll pay for my own clothes!" She insists.

"It's fine!" I say, while paying.

"You two make a cute couple!" The cashier says.

"Oh no, we're not dating!" Sabrina and I say.

After paying, we walk out of the store.

"Let's go to the photobooth!" Sabrina suggests.

"Sure!" We all agree.

Sabrina and I go first. We found a prop box in the corner, so we use some of that. We take some pretty silly photos. (As shown above)Then Peyton and Rowan go after. They seem to have really bonded, so far. In one of the pictures, Rowan kissed Peyton on the cheek.

"I'm tired, let's go have a sleepover!" Rowan suggests, excitedly.

Peyton, Sabrina, and I all agree. First we text our parents for permission. They all said yes, so I guess we're having a sleepover!

"Let's have it at my place!" I say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! It's me again! So I hope I put enough Brabrina!! I'll put a little more in the next chapter!

Kisses,

Karyn