Chapter 33: Retelling and Backfires

Bradley POV

I was laying in bed, and dreaming about baseball when I hear my phone ring. I get up, yawn and stretch. Then I get my phone from my bedside table and check my messages. It's a text from Sabrina.

B: Hey Brads, I need to tell you something.

Me: What is it?

B: I decided it would be better if I told you in person.

Me: Should I come over?

B: Sure.

Me: Be there soon.

I get up and put two slices of bread into the toaster and take out a knife, a plate and a jar of Nutella from the cupboard. I play some Flappy Bird as I wait for the toast to be cooked. I know most people think that game is old, but I still like it. Finally the toast bounces out and makes a ding sound. I steer myself around the kitchen table and grab the toast. I spread Nutella all over the toast and clash the two pieces together. I quickly eat the sandwich and run upstairs.

I lay down on the bed for a while about to close my eyes when I realize I need to get ready. So I grab the top shirt and pants from my dresser and put it on. I then get into the washroom and brush my teeth and floss. I wash my face and dry it with a towel then I grab my phone and wallet and stuff them in my pockets. I speed into my car and insert the key into the ignition, and go to Sabrina's house.

She seemed serious. What if she wants to break up with me? Again?! My heart beats faster just thinking about it. I don't want to lose her. She's the best thing that I've got. (A/N: SORRY I COULDN'T HELP CRACKING A PUN.) I drive to her house and pull in to her driveway. Then I stop and think.

What if she wants to break up with me? Maybe she thinks it's not working out. All these thoughts are spinning around my head, making me feel dizzy and lightheaded. I nervously get out of my car and press the doorbell. I hear the sound it makes from the other side.

"Coming!" I hear Sabrina yell. Followed by that are a series of footsteps leading up to her opening the door. I'm greeted by her toothy grin.

"Come in!" She says, gesturing inside.

I take her offer, and take off my shoes. I walk into the familiar house I've walked into billions of times.

She snaps, getting my attention and pats her hand on the seat beside her on her couch.

I sit down and talk.

"So, um, B, what d you want to talk about?" I ask, anxiously.

"Well, um.. Promise you won't get mad?" Sabrina asks.

"Promise." I say.

"Peyton kissed me." She blurts out quickly.

"That traitor! I thought we were friends." I mutter under my breath.

"Are you mad at me?"Sabrina says, nervously.

"No. You didn't kiss back, right?" I say.

"Yeah." She agrees. "Well, here's the story. He invited me over and as we went home, he kissed me but I told him that I just got back into a relationship and he was in one, too." She explains.

"Oh. Well, it's okay. I'm just a little mad at Peyton but I'm sure he just got caught up in the moment." I reason.

"Yeah."

"I have to go, I'll pick you up from the set." I say, heading out the door.

Sabrina's POV

After the last scene, all of the crew claps. I head to my dressing room, and drink some water.

Then there was a knock on the door.

I went up to open it and it was Zachary. Zach and I met a while back when I met Peyton. We were pretty good friends but I'm pretty sure he likes me.

"Hey beautiful." He compliments.

See what I'm talking about?

"Hey Zach!" I greet, hugging him.

He closes the door.

"How's everything with Bradley?" He asks, a little annoyed.

"Good, I mean-"

I'm cut off with pressing his lips onto mine. I try to pry him off of me, but his grip is too tight. He pushes me onto the corner of the room and grabs me by the legs, wrapping them around his waist, and continues to forcefully kiss me.

Bradley's POV

I walk into the set of GMW.

"Hey, do you know where Sabrina is?" I ask one of the crew members.

"I saw her go into her dressing room." He replies.

I walk over to her dressing room. I open the door slowly just in case she's changing.

"B! I'm here to pick you-"

I see her, kissing ZACHARY GORDON. Her legs are wrapped around his waist. That sure gives an impression.

Zachary breaks the kiss and walks over to me.

"Hey why did you interrupt?" He asks, annoyed.

"I'm here to pick up MY girlfriend. Why are you kissing her?" I ask angrily, clenching my fists.

"So what if I am kissing her? What are you gonna do about it?" Zach threatens.

He punches me in the face, knocking me out.

"BRADLEY! BRADLEY!! STAY WITH ME!!!" I hear Sabrina yell.

I can practically see Zachary smirking.

"Sabrina," I whisper using all my strength, "I'm sorry, I'm breaking up with you."

Her tears fall onto my face.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, JERKFACE!!"

And that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

I was awoken by the sound of ambulance sirens. I heard Sabrina talking, so I tried my best to pretend like I was still knocked out.

"I hope he's okay. I didn't even kiss Zach! He forcefully kissed me and cornered me." Sabrina says, shakily.

"There, there. It's okay."Rowan cooes.

Sabrina bursts into tears.

"Everything's going to be fine, peaches." Rowan says.

Sabrina lets out a small giggle.

I feel guilty breaking up with her. But I don't quite believe her. Her legs were around his waist. She can't deny that. I quietly sigh and let myself take a nap.
----------------------------------------------------°----°°°°°°°-°°°°°°°°°°-°°°---°-°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey lovelies,

Hope ya liked this chapter! Remember to nominate me or my book or both!