Chapter 26: Hanging Out

Bradley POV

As I enter Forever 21 with Sabrina, I really want to grab her hand, hold it tight and never let go, but I know I can't. Being with Paris isn't that great. She's not like Sabrina. I will never find someone so sweet, caring, and beautiful. (A/N: No offense Paris! You are beautiful too!) But I'm daring enough to attempt it. I reach out for her hand, when she suddenly raises her hand to her mouth, causing me to trip. But thankfully, my little mishap goes unnoticed by Sabrina. Sabrina just stares and I look up. Paris is here. One word. TROUBLE. Paris doesn't like me hanging around with other girls. That's the main reason I was avoiding Sabrina. Well, you know and it's REALLY awkward.

"Hey Brads!" Paris says, hugging me.

Only Sabrina calls me that.

Sabrina POV

Only I call him that.

"What are you doing here? Especially with HER." She asks Bradley, while glaring at me.

"We were just hanging out." Bradley says, truthfully.

"I hope you're not lying to me. Sabrina, if you don't mind, I'm going to steal Brads away from you. " She says, taking him by the hand.

"Well, we were just about to-" Bradley starts.

"Bye!" She says while hugging me.

"Uh. Bye." I say, uncomfortably.

"Stay away from my boyfriend or else you're going to pay, Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter. You're going to pay." She whispers, nastily into my ear.

She walks away with Bradley, holding hands, and she looks back and glares. Bradley just looks squirmy and extremely uncomfortable.

"Jeez. What was that about." I say quietly to myself.

I walk in to Forever 21. By the lace dresses are Rowan.

"Sabby Cat!!!!!!" She squeals while hugging me.

"Hey! Should we head to the food court to talk and catch up?" I ask.

"Anything for food." She says.

We go down the escalator, and standing before us are 15 different glorious restaurants.

We look at each other and nod. We can basically read each others' minds. We automatically walk to Taco Bell because Mexican food is awesome, and after getting our food, we walk to Chipotle to get a bowl to share. After paying, we pick out a seat near the fountain in the very crowded food court.

After taking off our jackets and getting settled, I break the silence between us.

"Rowan, so did you hear about the breakup of Brabrina?" I ask her.

"Yes, wanna talk about how and why it happened?" Rowan asks, sympathetically.

"Yeah. I'd like that." I reply.

"So Bradley and I argued, because I told him about the one picture about him under my bed, then he left and slammed the door. I set up a hunt for him, then she met me in the park. I decided to end our relationship if he can't forgive me for that. " I say.

"Also, does Paris hate me? A while ago, she just threatened me." I add.

"She whispered "Stay away from my boyfriend or else you're going to pay, Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter. You're going to pay." in my ear. Bradley and I were hanging out, then we met up with her." I explain.

"When I was waiting for you in Forever 21, she came up to me and asked about you. The breakup, and if you were ok. I said that you were sad, and she just kinda laughed and said "Oh I understand.". But by the look on her face, I don't think she felt bad. She just smirked." Rowan says.

"Oh, well, I feel bad. I broke his heart on his birthday. I hope he gets over it. But I don't think I'm going to get over him anytime soon." Just then, a really cute guy walks by our table, and sits down at a table about 2 rows down from ours. I stare at him for a while.

"Umm.... What are you-oh! Go introduce yourself! He's really cute!" Rowan encourages.

"Ok, I'm going to do it!" I say, enthusiastically, but with a hint of nervous in my voice.

"I guess you spoke too soon about not getting over him anytime soon." I hear Rowan mutter when I start to walk away from the table.

I laugh.

When I get to his table, he's on his phone, so I cough and he looks up.

"Uh hey! I'm Sabrina Carpenter. Are you new in town?" I ask.

"Well, I've been living in this state for a while, but I just moved to this neighbourhood." He explains.

"Welcome! Can I sit?" I ask.

"Uh yeah! He says, gesturing to the seat beside him.

I sit down.

"I didn't catch your name, pardon my manners." I say.

"Quinn. Kevin Quinn." He replies.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Well, I couldn't help noticing that you're really cute" I say causing him to blush, "and I wanted to come over and say hi. Wait. Aren't you the kid from Bunk'd?" I ask.

"Yeah. Aren't you from Girl Meets World?" He asks.

"Yes! Tell me about yourself." I say.

"As he's talking, I can't help but notice Paris and Bradley talking behind him, a few rows. They're talking and laughing, but end up kissing. Bradley looks pretty into it. I start to tear up a bit. Thinking about all those past memories. I can't throw those away. We had so much. Now everything's awkward. I wish I never broke up with him. I wish everything was back to normal. I wish I could time travel back to when I was 6 with Rowan and Bradley, playing in our fort, and watching kid shows like Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go on the TV. Oh the good old days. Ok well that just makes me sound old. Get over it Sabrina! Well, I can't get over it. He was my best friend for the longest time, we dated for a year, and I've known him my whole life. How can I get over that? Netflix and tacos will help, Sabrina. Ok, Netflix marathon once I get home. With tacos. And chocolate. And bacon. And any food I own. I know that won't help. I still have tears in my eyes. At least Braris isn't kissing anymore. Braris doesn't even sound good! BRABRINA SOUNDS GOOD!" I think to myself and throw a mini tantrum in my head.

"Hello? Sabrina?" Kevin asks.

"Oh sorry." I apologize.

"Are you okay? You're crying!" Kevin asks.

"Uh just seasonal allergies!" I lie but try to laugh it off.

As Bradley and Paris walk off, I can't help but let a tear roll down my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey GUYSSS!

Sorry about the sad ending! I'll update tomorrow PROMISE! IDK if I can update on Wednesday. I'm going over to my friend's house. I'll try to update through her phone. I don't think I can update on Christmas Eve (AKA Louis' Birthday YASSS Directioners) and Christmas Day, but I'll try. I might be busy. This chapter is dedicated to mhuckman. Did I spell your username right? Ok thanks to her for saying that this was her favourite book on WattPad! That made my day! Don't forget the contest, and I might pick the title early if nobody is suggesting. Ok gotta go! Bye lovelies!!!

Kisses,

Karyn