Chapter 19: Re-Matchmaking, Part 2

Sabrina POV

Right now, Bradley and I are driving to Michael's. As we pull up, Bradley and I go our separate ways. As I walk towards one of the aisles, I see a familiar face.

"Corey! Hey!" I say, as I hug him.

"Oh, hi Sabrina." He says.

Corey is my new co-star in GMW!

"Sorry, can't stay around to talk much. Have to get supplies for a re-matchmaking of my ex and Bradley's ex." I say.

"What?!" Corey asks, with a confused face.

"No time to explain. Well, unless you wanna help!" I suggest.

"Sure." Corey replies.

I grab his hand and bring him to an aisle.

"Help me find a picnic basket and blanket. The one Bradley used for our re-matchmaking got dirty after we used it as a toboggan down the grass hill. And as for the basket, it got dirty after Bradley didn't close the ice cream properly after eating it." I explain.

"Found them!" Corey said, while pulling out a basket and blanket.

"Thanks, let's go find Bradley now." I say.

We walk through all the aisles and finally find Bradley.

"Look who I found! Corey!" I say, presenting Corey to Bradley.

"Oh. Hey, man." Bradley says.

"Hey." Corey replies.

I frown.

Why aren't they excited?!

I turn to Bradley.

"Would you mind if Corey helps us with the re-matchmaking?" I ask, hopeful.

"Whatever." Bradley says, while walking towards the cashier.

He hits Corey's shoulder with his.

"Would you excuse us for a minute?!" I ask Corey.

"Sure." He replies.

I chase Bradley.

"Bradley, WAIT!" I say.

"What is it, Sabby?" Bradley asks, in a mad-ish voice.

"Look, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Okay, listen. Corey and I have a history. Do you know that other girl I dated for a while, G Hannelius, the one from Dog With a Blog?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I know her." I reply.

"He straight up told me, that G was cheating on me with him, and told me to back off. I ignored him, then one day, I visited G at her house, then I found the two making out. I know this seems overprotective, but you're the only one who hasn't broken my heart, and I don't wanna lose you." He says.

"Really? Oh my gosh! I'll try to avoid him, but I work with him, so you know that'll be hard." I reply.

"Ok, I trust you." He says, while giving me a quick peck.

I call Corey, and we pay for all of the supplies. Once in a while, Bradley gave a death glare at Corey, but I didn't mind, now that I know. But after a while, Bradley and Corey loosened up and started talking, which made me happy!

We get in the car, and drive to the park, where we're supposed to meet Rowan and Peyton.

"Hey Reyton!" I say.

I glance at my watch. 4:45.

"Let's get started!" I yell.

We set up the lights, blanket, basket, and food.

15 minutes later

We all hide behind big bushes and trees.

Lauren and Max come.

"What are you doing here, jerkface?" Lauren asks, in that sassy girl voice of hers.

"Sabrina said she wanted to get back together. What about you, diva?" Max replies, in his lame surfer dude voice.

"Bradley said he wanted to get back together. Maybe it's a double date!" Lauren exclaims.

"Oh ok, let's wait for them." Max says.

They wait.

"So... you look really pretty Lauren. I'm sorry I dumped you. I should never have. I'm a jerk. I don't even know why I cheated on Sabrina, either." Max says.

"Thanks, you look so handsome Max." Lauren says.

2 SECONDS LATER

Max and Lauren are making out. It's like those messy ones. It's disgusting, but somehow sweet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies!

This chapter is dedicated to abbygracesmith24 for suggesting some book titles!!! YAY ABBY!! 3 more until 5, and I'll read you my diary/journal entry!!!

Kisses,

Karyn