Chapter 28: The Plan

Sabrina POV

So I get back from Rowan's house at about 4, and I was about to get a bowl of popcorn when the doorbell rings.

"Hey, B." Bradley says.

"Look, I broke up with Paris to be with you. Also, because she was cheating on me, but mainly the first reason. Please be my girlfriend again." He pleads.

"Uh... Bradley you didn't forgive me for a little detail. How could I forgive you for yelling at me, moving on quickly, and get back together with you?" I say.

"Well, I'll take that as a no. Just read this poem I wrote then." Bradley says, handing me a piece of paper.

You will always be my only one

You turn me on just like a gun

Before, you said we were forever

But now we're not even together

Please be with me, B

You're the other half of me

If only you could see

The beauty right in front of me

Then you'd get why

I don't want to say goodbye

Please be my girlfriend

I don't want this is to be the end.

Love Bradley.

(A/N: I extended it)

"Bradley! You didn't have to do this." I say.

"Yes I did. I want you back, Sabrina." He says, with a firm and serious voice.

I hug him. He stiffens, but eventually relaxes and hugs me back passionately.

"Aww." I hear, along with a blowing of someone's nose.

Bradley and I look around, when something catches my eye.

"Rowan!" I say.

She appears out of the bushes, guilt written all over her face.

"Sorry! Proceed!" She says, running across the street to her house.

I laugh.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" Bradley asks.

"I still think we should see other people. Just give me some time. I might change my mind. I can't guarantee you anything, but I'll think about it." I say.

"Oh, I understand." Bradley says, disappointed.

"Thanks for understanding." I say, while hugging him one more time.

But this time, he doesn't hug back.

"Bye Bradley." I say, while closing the door.

I continue my Netflix marathon, but after I finish watching 2 episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Rowan texts me.

Row: So are u cuddling with Bradley now??? <3

Me: No, I said I'd think about getting back together, and plus, Kevin and I have been on a few dates now.

Row: Oh wait, what about Paris?

Me: He broke up w/ her because for me, and also bc she was cheating....

Row: Oh, well, he still broke up w/ her for YOUUUU! BRABRINA CANNOT DIEEEEEE

Me: IDK, should I get back together w/ him?

Row: YAS

Me: I'll think about it. Wanna come over for a Netflix marathon?

Row: How could I say no?

Rowan comes over to my house, we watch a bunch of movies, and then something slips through our mail slot. It's a questionnaire.

Do you love me?

a) Yes

b) a)

c) b)

Assuming this is from Bradley, even if it doesn't have a name on it, I laugh, then circle a). Even though we're not together, I still love him. I know he loves me back too. I have to send this back to him. But I wait a few minutes so he can drive back to his house. In the meanwhile, Rowan and I watch 2 episodes of Boy Meets World.

"Rowan, I need to do something. I need to go." I say, hurriedly.

"Do what? Why do you need to do?" Rowan asks, worriedly.

"I'll explain it to you later. Don't worry. Trust me. Sorry! Gotta go!" I reply, running out the door.

"Ok then?" Rowan says, confused.

I get in my car, and put my Beatles CD in, and listen to "Let It Be" on the way there.

After I pull in, I put the filled out questionnaire in his mail slot, take a deep breath, and ring the bell. Then I run to my car, and pull out quickly. I hope he didn't see me.

Bradley POV

After getting home from Sabrina's house, I watch some YouTube videos. My favourites are PewDewPie and Smosh. So after about an hour or so, I hear the door bell ring.

I run downstairs and open the door. All I see is someone pulling out their car from our driveway hurriedly. I see the girl in the car is Sabrina. She must've come to give back the questionnaire! I close the door, look down and see it filled out. SHE CIRCLED YES! Well, that might be foreshadowing..... Maybe she'll get back together with me!!I grab the paper, head back upstairs, and continue watching YouTube videos, as I'm watching, I can't help but look at the slip of paper and smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was really suckish, but I'm busy today! I hope you liked it, though!! MERRY CHONCEMAS EVE! TODAY IS LOUIS TOMLINSON'S BIRTHDAY! HE'S 24! If you didn't know, I'm a huge fan of One Direction, sorry if you hate them.This chapter is dedicated to brabrinalove and mhuckman for being nice people. Sorry mhuckman if I couldn't actually put your name in the dedications. You could only fit 1 person, and I wanted someone else to have a turn of being dedicated a chapter!!

Kisses,

Karyn