Chapter 3: The Sleepover, Part 1

Sabrina POV

So, we just got to Bradley's house, and Bradley suggested we could go swimming in his pool. Rowan, Peyton, and I forgot our swimsuits, and pajamas, and some extra clothes, so Bradley drove us to our houses. I kind of felt bad. When I got my stuff, I got in the car.

"Thanks, SO much, Brads, for doing this, you're a REALLY good friend." I said.

"You're welcome!" Bradley said, blushing a tiny bit.

Does he like me? I don't think so. Do I like him? I don't know.

"Oooooo... Brabrina!" Rowan whispered in my ear.

"Reyton...." I said while laughing.

She blushed and looked down at her feet.

We drove to Peyton's and Rowan's houses, and then we FINALLY returned to Bradley's house. In front of Bradley's house, me and Bradley took a selfie (shown above). His parents weren't home, they were out of town. We were kind of hungry, but we didn't want to be too full, since we're going to swim, so Bradley took out some cookies.

"Yum!" Rowan said.

"Mmmmmm..." I said, with a full mouth.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth!" Bradley said.... with a full mouth.

After we ate, we changed into our swimsuits. I had a navy blue polka dot one piece.

"LET'S GO SWIMMING!!" Peyton yelled, while jumping in the pool.

We all cannon-balled in, and then we played water volleyball with a beach ball. Then we had a race to see who could go the fastest, with a noodle, positioned like riding a horse. We got tired eventually, and we grabbed our towels, and we changed into our clothes.

We took turns taking baths, and once we were all together, we didn't know what to do. Bradley suggested watching a movie, so Rowan and I yelled at the same time, "THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!" The boys didn't like that, so we came up with a compromise. Since Bradley has a TV in his room, we'd watch TFIOS in the living room, and they'd watch Ant-Man in Bradley's room. The boys tossed us two tissue boxes.

"Thanks, we need those!" I said.

"No problem." Bradley said while laughing.

Rowan and I watched TFIOS, and we finished both of the tissue boxes. Once the movie was finished, we met the boys upstairs. Their movie was done too. Now, it was about 5:00pm. All of a sudden, there was a loud BANG! I jumped. I looked out the window, and BANG! There was a flash of light. There was a thunderstorm!! I happen to have a fear of lightning and thunder. I shuddered. "Let's go to the basement, so we don't hear the noises." I suggest.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey lovelies,

It's me!! Hope you liked my chapter!!! Sorry it was pretty short! Now go forth and keep reading!!

Kisses,
Karyn