Chapter 10: It's Official

Bradley POV

I haven't spoken or hung out with Sabrina in 10 days. I miss her. But we're already really close friends, so if I ask her to be my girlfriend today, she'll probably say yes. I was planning it out, when Peyton texted me.

Peyton: Bro, you know that I liked Rowan ever since I met her right?

Me: Yeah

Peyton: We made out 2 times

Me: Me and Sabrina made out 1 time and kissed 1 time.

Peyton: When are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?

Me: Today. When are you going to ask Rowan?

Peyton: Well we're already pretty much boyfriend and girlfriend, so.. But I'm going to ask her anyways so it's official.

Me: Cool

Peyton: Bye bro

Me: Bye

So I continued planning it out, when I thought of a PERFECT plan. Sabrina loves pirate movies! So I'll put a message in a bottle and send it to her (if this is in any of your stories, I'm not copying you, it's true)! So I text Sabrina:

Me: Hey B

B: Hey Brads <3

Me: Wanna hang out? We haven't hung out in like almost 2 weeks.

B: Sure!!

Me: Let's go to my house, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes.

B: Sure! Luv ya

Me: Bye B

B: Bye Brads

So I get ready, I put a blue t shirt on, with some jeans. Then I write my letter asking Sabrina to be my girlfriend. I get in the car, and drive to Sabrina's house. I knock on her door. Sabrina answers it.

"Hey beautiful." I say.

"Hey handsome." She says.

We walk to the car holding hands, and get in. When we get to my house, I open the door, and lock it behind me. We watch some TV while cuddling, and we decided to watch a movie. I made the popcorn for both of us, but I his the bottle in Sabrina's. We watch the movie and Sabrina finds the bottle.

"YES!!!" She says, while kissing me.

Then we fall asleep watching the movie and I lay my head on her chest ( reference to Two Young Hearts by Sabrina).

Peyton POV

After texting Bradley, I drive to Rowan's house. I knock on her door and she answers.

"Hey Pey Pey!" She says.

"Hey... So I've been meaning to ask you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask, hopefully.

"Of course." She says while leaning in.
We make out, and I carry her against a door, and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Wanna hang?" I ask.

"Yeah." She answers.

But we continue kissing, and I lay her on a couch and we fall asleep cuddling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey lovelies!!

Hope I didn't put TOO much kissing, I just wanted to put more Brabrina and Reyton. And there's drama coming soon....

Kisses,
       Karyn