Chapter 17: The Call

Rowan POV

So it's been a few weeks since our audition. I've been really anxious to hear back about it. I haven't been concentrating that much and I'm not doing as well in school as I usually do. So me and Sabrina are just finished Art Class.

"Wanna meet up at lunch?" Sabrina asks.

"Yeah, bottom left table, 11:30 sharp." I reply.

"As always." She says.

We head to our lockers, which aren't that far away. We only have about 6 lockers between ours, since the lockers are assigned by last name. B and C aren't far. We get our lunches, and we head to the cafeteria. When we sit down, I glance at my watch. 11:29. 10 seconds until 11:30.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Just as my watch turns the 11:30, the boys come.

"Just in time. Literally." I say.

"We know that you don't like us late. So we tried our best." Peyton says.

"Well good job!" Sabrina says.

"Thank you." Bradley replies.

We eat our lunch and we still have 30 minutes. A teacher approaches us.

"Excuse me, Peyton, Sabrina, and Rowan. Disney is calling, and they want to talk to you." The teacher says.

"Uhh.. Sure" I say.

"Save our seats?" Sabrina turns, and asks Bradley.

"Of course." Bradley says.

We walk to the office and the secretary smiles when she sees us.

"The phone is right over there, darlings." The secretary says.

Sabrina picks up the phone.

"Yes, this is Sabrina Carpenter."

"Uh ok."

"Um.. hold on a sec."

"Guys, do you want to hear the news now or later?" She asks us.

"Um... let's hear it later!" I reply.

"Ok." Sabrina answers.

"They said later."

"Uh huh."

"So, call me later at about 4:30."

"My number is 213-304-9764."(A/N: I made this number up.)

"Ok, so thank you very much. Bye!" Sabrina says, as she puts the phone down.

"I am so gonna fail if we have a pop quiz." I say.

4 hours, 44 minutes, and 57 seconds later

3, 2, 1!

Sabrina's phone rings.

"Um... hi!" She says.

"Uh, huh. Excuse me, can I put you on speaker so my friends can hear too?" She asks, while putting the phone on speaker.

"So, are you ready to hear the news about your audition?"

"YESSSS!" We all scream in unison.

"You made it!!!"

"YAYYYYYYY!!!" We celebrate.

"I'll e-mail all of the main cast and if you have any suggestions for extras, we will except."

"My sister, Sarah Carpenter!" Sabrina yells.

"Um.. ok, as long as she looks about 14, it's fine. Bring her to the rehearsals this Friday at 5:00."

"Sure, bye!" Sabrina says.

WE GOT THE PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was VERY short. But, I want to thank suzieplum for suggesting a title name. If any of you suggest a title name, I will dedicate a chapter to you like I did with suzieplum, and I'll have a contest to see which title name I like the best.

Let your imagination flow,

Kisses,

Karyn