Chapter 20: Homeschool? More like Setschool.

Sabrina POV

Right now we're filming Girl Meets the Truth.

"My father hasn't sent me anything in a long time. And the universe is probably much too busy to notice whether or not I'm doing the right thing." I say. (A/N: I'm going to say for example: "I say" instead of "Maya/I say.)

(Rowan points me in the direction of a family; the same family from the photo in my locket)

(I walk with Rowan to meet with the family)

"Hi. I think this belongs to you. " I say.

"Thank you." The girl says.

"Never lose this." I say.

"A cool universe, huh?"

(Me and Rowan walk away as a pigeon walks right towards them)

"AND.... CUT! Great job ladies, you can go home for the day, for the last scene, we only need Ben, Danielle, and August." Our director says.

"But first I need to talk to you."

Rowan and I follow our director into his office.

"Look, since Girl Meets World is premiering soon, your popularity is going to rise, and well, one word. PAPARAZZI. If you go to school, the paparazzi could be following you, and it's just not safe. You need to be homeschooled on this set," Our director tells us. "we want you to be safe, and we just need our parents to sign this form." He says, while handing us two sheets of paper.

"Sure, but what about homecoming and prom and stuff?" Rowan asks.

"We have that covered. Instead of Prom, we'll have MORP. All the Disney stars will come. You'll make a lot of new friends. " He says.

"Okay, we'll give this to our parents." I say, while taking the paper.

After the homeschooling business, we drive to my house, and I take out a bag of sour cream and onion flavoured Ruffles from the pantry.

"Are you ok about the homeschooling?" Rowan asks.

"Yeah, Bradley's in the other set so I'll have MORP with him, and you'l have MORP With Peyton because obviously because you guys work together.So I'm fine about the homeschooling." I reply.

"Homeschool? More like setschool?" Rowan declares.

"Anyways, how do you feel about being famous?" I ask Rowan.

"It's just kinda weird. In school barely anyone notices us." Rowan replies.

"True. Anyways, wanna have a Netflix marathon like we used to? I don't think setschool will be THAT hard, and plus we don't have homework." I say.

"That reminds me, I have to give the for to my parents. Be back in 5 minutes."

Rowan hurries out the door, and five minutes later she comes back.

"Ok, let's watch NETFLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rowan yells.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to lucaya4lyf. Thanks! She suggested about 5 titles!! Clap for her!!! YAY!! Anyways, contest is over soon, so get your titles in! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Sorry if it was suckish!

Kisses,

Karyn <3