League of Legends. Sollux x Reader

TRIGGER WARNING: MILD PROFANITY!!!!!

In a dark room, on a dark fall night, a boy sits at his 'husktop' furiously typing and clicking away. The computers illuminating light reflected off of his bi-colored glasses. His black hair was combed and four 'almost' candy corn colored horns stuck out of the top of his skull. He had four pointed teeth sticking out slightly over his bottom lip, and what looked to be a black shirt proudly displaying the Gemini zodiac sign in yellow. His skin was a light grey and a slight smirk was plastered on his face as he typed and clicked. On his computer he was playing an online game titled: "League of Legends" his character was highly leveled proving how much he actually played the game. He looked to be on a mission, a friend of his joining him. On a separate window, he had a Pesterchum open. He was playing the game and talking to the same person. He had never met her, and didn't know her actual name, he only addressed her as (chumhandle) or (CH) for short. He laughed out loud and continued what he was doing online. His Pesterchum notified him of a message. He quickly opened it reading over the message sent to him by the female.

'So I was thinking, we need to meet up somewhere'

He places his fingers over the correct keys and responded quickly.

'Sure. That iis iif y0u even liive iin the same t0wn as me'

His Pesterchum notified him again.

'You live in (your town) (your state or country) right?'

'H0w the hell diid y0u kn0w that?'

'It says it on your Profile'

'0h, well, shiit.'

'Lol yeah so maybe.....maybe at the park? All the good shit always happens at the park'

'Alriight sure, iill meet y0u at the park'

'Coolio, now hurry up and get back on L.o.L., I'm tired of saving your ass'

The troll chuckled and minimized Pesterchum, going back to League of Legends.

TIME SKIPPIN~

(y/n) sighed and pulled on a sweater today was it, she was going to meet her best online friend, twinArmageddons. Up until now, that was all she knew him as. Frankly she was really excited to meet him. Over the course of almost a year she had become close friends with the guy and developed a crush on him, not that she would admit that.

She quickly pulled on a black slouchy beanie and padded downstairs. She lived alone, as most people do when they hit young adulthood. Her landlord for her condominium was nice and was always willing to help her out. The desk attendants loved to chat with her when they weren't busy and her condos had a pool, fitness area and a Jacuzzi. Additionally her neighbors were nice and never made a lot of noise. Well, they probably did, it was just all of the rooms and houses were sound-proof thankfully. The place was relatively big, but it didn't bother her as much as it would some people. Upon arriving at her front door, she opened the closet and pulled out a pair of (type of shoes), slipping into them and grabbing her car keys before gliding out the door, locking it behind her. She walked to her (specific type of car) unlocking it and sitting inside. She cranked up the beauty and pulled out of the parking lot, starting the short drive to the town's only park.

Once there, she pulled into an available spot and got out, locking the doors. She jogged onto the sidewalk and began the trek to the bench by the lake, where she and twinArmageddons were to meet up. Placed upon her ears were a pair of (favorite color) headphones. She nodded her head slightly as she walked, listening to (favorite song or random song) she donned a half smile. Once arriving at the bench, she saw a troll. He looked to be typing away on his cell phone. She quickly pulled the headphones off and placed them around her neck. Her phone buzzed, notifying her of a message. She quickly pulled out the device, sitting next to the guy on the bench.