Cinderella. Kurloz x Reader

"Don't you think so kurlz?"

"Honk!"

"Ha-ha, me too, but I think I look better in (color you look even more fabulous then you already do in) or something I always look better in (darker/lighter) colors."

I was currently shopping with my morial Kurloz, summer was ending unfortunately, the weather making me put away my (color) and (other color) (design) (bikini/one piece/monokini), though shorts were still able to slide. We were school shopping, something the two of us liked to do. The weird thing about it though was Kurloz only ever went school shopping with me.

Only me.

One time, Cronus asked him if he would like to go with him school shopping.

Only for Kurloz to poker face at him and flip him off as he backed away.

It was quite hilarious, though I felt bad for Cronus, who just stomped away mad.

Anyway, here we were, I was trying on the heap of clothes we had thrown into the cart, while Kurloz judged them on me based on honks and his usual sign language.

After his horrible break up with Meulin, we had tried to get him to untie the stitches, though he wouldn't. He had stated quite bluntly that if he ever fell in love again then he would take out the stitches.

Clearly he didn't think he was going to fall in love again.

I could remember deep in the crevices of my mind that Kurloz had said after his break up that he didn't believe in love. That love was a false thing people believed in just to get them through the day that is wasn't real and was only our minds not our souls or emotions. He had said that love was fake and didn't exist. Of course I had declared otherwise though he only sat and sort of pouted.

None of the less, back here in the present, we had been here at the mall for about two hours now. I stepped out of the changing closet in a (color) (length) dress. The (material) flowing around my (body part near where the dress ends)

"What about this one?"

"HONK!!"

I chuckled and went back into the changing room taking off the dress and placing it on the hanger, it being the last article of clothing for me to try on. I re-clothed myself and exited the small room and smiled at Kurloz as he held my bags. I didn't know why he did that, he always held them for me and when other males would look at me he would narrow his eyes at them, them backing away from me and not looking at me when Kurloz was around.

Hmm.

I chuckled as we passed a shoe store. Kurloz stopped and looked in the window, myself noticing his absence and stopping as well.

"Kurlz?"

He honked softly and handed me the bags, jogging into the store.

I stood there holding the bags for a moment, then chuckled and shook my head and stood there waiting for him to come out.

After a few minutes he came out a box in his hands. He then took the boxes from me and smiled the two of us continuing our little shopping spree.

TIME SKIP

Kurloz helped my hang up my new clothes in my closet, taking off the tags and hanging them up for me, while I did the same.

School was in a few days, and we would have this "welcome back dance" why we had it I hadn't the slightest idea, but we had it. We were supposed to dress up really nice, like it was prom or something and spend the entire night dancing and such. I smiled at Kurloz as he honked at me.

"There all done, heavens kurlz, we bought allot of clothes."

He nodded and honked walking over to me. He grabbed the bag beside me and reached inside the bag, pulling out something, my brow raising.

He pulled out a black silver and purple sequined and jeweled dress. It sparkled catching every bit of light in the room.

It was.......

Phenomenal

Jewels draped the bustier over a long sheer-beaded inset. Silver beads highlighted the waist. Along with an ombre-beaded full skirt. The top of it was silver and jeweled expertly, the color faded into a vibrant indigo purple, then a sleek still sparkly black. The whole dress sparkled with life and cascaded elegantly.

"Kurlz oh my god....."

He honked and held it up to me.

"You want me to try it on?"

He shook his head.

"You want me to have it?!"

He nodded and held it out to me. I carefully picked it up looking at it amazed. It was just so......perfect. The side front and back was corseted though it was sheer allowing you to see the skin beneath. I swallowed a lump in my throat and smiled my eyes watering. I looked and Kurloz and nodded leaving the room and coming back in a few moments later with the dress on, though I almost died. It was just so beautiful. I looked at Kurloz my eyes watering as I rushed forward and hugged him.

"Oh my god kurlz this is beautiful!!!!"

I hugged him for at least three minutes refusing to let go. This dress was amazing. It was the dress of my dreams! It fit everywhere perfectly and I felt......

Beautiful.

I felt beautiful.

I pulled away from him and grinned at him.

TIME SKIP

Today was the day of the back to school dance thing. It was so....stupid. In all honesty I think they only did this mandatory thing so everyone will have a nice picture in the yearbook.

I sighed

I was going to wear the dress Kurloz had bought, though I didn't have a date. Sighing at the time I slipped the dress on, my hair and make-up already done. I smiled at the mirror. I looked gorgeous, which, in my opinion, was rare. I smiled one last time and went to leave to my bedroom to put on an old pair of porrims prom shoes.

Though I was stopped by a knock on my door.

Curiously I went over opening the cherry wood door.

Only to be astounded by what I saw.

Kurloz, in black suit with a white under shirt and purple tie, stood there that box that he refused to let me have in his hands.

The same box that he left the store with when he had stopped in the window.

Kurloz smiled through his stitches and grabbed my hand leading me to his car, picking me up, so my feet wouldn't touch the ground, my dress also not dragging the ground.

"Kurlz what-"

I was cut off by him opening the passenger side and bending down onto one knee he smiled and opened the box pulling out a pair of black pumps, the heel and bottom of them silver, the whole underside purple. The entire heel sparkling.

I was speechless.

He smiled and honked at me placing the shoes next to my feet my toenails painted black and purple, then French tipped in silver. He looked up at me as he picked up one of the shoes, he then halted with putting the one shoe on.

"Honk?"

I took my gaze off of the shoe and looked at him my eyes widened slightly.

"....."

"Honk?"

Just then Mituna and Gamzee popped out of the tree line carrying their dates on their backs as they ran towards us.

"Hey (y/n)sis, what kurbro is tryna say here is-"

Gamzee took a piece of paper from his pocket, opening it. It was written with indigo paint beautiful designs around the words.

It read:

If I can be your

Tavros, who was on Gamzee's shoulders took a piece of paper out of his pocket as well. It was the same as Gamzee's paper though it was written in (favorite color)

It read:

Prince Charming

Latula, who was on Mituna's shoulders took out a piece of paper from her bra opening it. It written back in indigo paint.

It read:

Will you do me the honor of being my

Mituna grinned and took a piece of paper out of his pocket, it written in (favorite color)

It read:

Cinderella?

Kurloz then smiled at me and took a piece of paper from his pocket it being written in both (favorite color) and indigo purple.

It read

:0) HoNk!!!!!!

I looked between the lot of them and smiled then laughed slightly leaning down and grabbing kurloz's face in my hands, bringing his lips to meet mine.

"Of course"

While we were kissing, Kurloz slipped the shoes on my feet and stood kissing me deeply, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, and picking me up out of the car. Once we pulled away for air he honked and placed my gently back into the car. He turned and collected the papers from everyone including himself and saluting them. He then placed them in his glove box and jogged to the other side of the car, getting in the driver's side. He smiled and held my hand, out hands on the gearshift, as he drove to the location of the dance.

"Honk"

"I will always be your Cinderella kurlz.

Always"