Treats~ Twizzlers. The Signless x Reader

Kassim Vantas. Also widely known as The Signless and or The Sufferer, shut his front door behind him a spring in his step. Why was the mutant blooded troll so happy?

(Y/n).

The name brought a smile to his face.

After the disciple and himself separated, he met (y/n) the story on how they met was quite amusing considering the circumstances they met under. None of the less, the happy troll locked his door behind him. He turned and was met with an object in front of his foot. Curiously, he looked down confusion calligraphed on his features. He reached down and picked up the cute little box. It was black with red stripes on it, resembling his leggings. On the side was a grey tag, the color close to that of his famed cloak and it was decorated with around the borders.

Chuckling he picked up the tag and flipped it over the name.

'To: Kassim Vantas

From: Your Secret Admirer'

The friendly troll raised his black brow and carefully with the utmost gentleness, took of the tape on the top, the box popping open. After moving the flaps to the side slightly he peered inside. What he was met with made a small laugh escape from deep within his throat.

Inside of the ornate little box was a bag of Twizzlers.

Now, out of all of the candy that he had tried, Twizzlers were his favorite for a rather unusual reason.

Twizzlers were unlike most candy, they weren't sweet and weren't sugary. They were a mutant per say. Though they were different from most , they were still loved and accepted among the nation as a candy.

Quite inspiring.

None of the less The Signless closed the box back up and began on his way to the ice rink where he was meeting (y/n).

Now, anyone that had met The Signless would all agree that he was caring and an overall friendly person. He was a pleasure to be around and did not take things for granted unlike most individuals in the present day.

The Signless smiled at the warm and the slight comforting breeze that tousled his onyx hair. After a rather joyous walk, he pushed open the for the ice rink, the cold air chilling him slightly. He shrugged on his coat and paid for himself and (y/n) also buying a pair of skates for himself and her for when she arrives. The troll took his own shoes off, slipping on the skates and trying them up tightly and properly. As he finished tying the second shoe, (y/n) walked in, looking stunning as usual. He her over a smile enlightening his whole face. Once she saw him she grinned and fast walked over.

"Hi Kassim."

"Hello (y/n), your skates are right there."

She smiled and sat next to him taking her own shoes off.

"Thank you."

"You're quite welcome."

Once she was done, he took her hand in his and the two of them walked a small distance before pushing onto the ice.

"The Signless?"

"Yes (y/n)?"

"I've never been ice before."

He laughed.

"Neither have I."

TIME SKIP

After a lovely dinner The Signless was walking (y/n) home.

"Oh wait! Come this way!"

(y/n) grabbed his hand and pulled through a few trees.

"(y/n) where are we-"