Treats Introduction

Okie Dokey guys! so i know this is ridiculously short but there is a reason! i mean you wanna get to part where all the mushy gushy lovey dovey stuff comes into play, so ill be a good little author and spare you by making the intro short! yay author-chan! no really though, enjoy this short little bit of intro

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Intro~

(y/n) smiled happily as she placed the box in front of her flush crushes door on their doorstep. Frankly she couldn't believe that she was doing this.

After all what if they didn't like her back?

None of the less she quickly ran back down the sidewalk and out of sight of her flush crushes house.

She smiled giddily as she returned to her own driveway a few blocks away. Opening the door and closing it, then taking off her shoes neatly near the door, she ran and jumped onto the fluffy couch, grabbing a pillow and squealing into it.

Currently she really wanted to go to sleep so she could see the result of her daring actions though she couldn't due to her excitement.

Instead she got up and cleaned around her house getting rid of any "evidence" that may have been lying around.

Finally after what seemed like forever she began to get drowsy. With a self-induced yawn she darted upstairs to her bathroom, changed into her pajamas and turned off the light in her room.

Crawling under her blankets she grabbed her stuffed animal her flush crush had gifted her once. Smiling a quite childish like smile she drifted off to sleep dreaming of a certain flush-crush.