Princeton Imagine: No Luck

"9 and a half please," I asked the Foot Locker lady, as she went to the back to get my Pink Foamposites.

Today, was my outing day, away from Princeton. He supposedly wanted to "take a break" from our relationship for a day, simply because I came in at 5AM from a club last night. I rolled my eyes, as the lady scanned my shoes, and told me the price.

"158.92, ma'am." She said, sweetly. I pulled out 2 100's from my Coach wallet, and handed it to her. She gave me my change while chanting, 'Have a Nice Day!'. I walked to the bench, and changed from my Michael Kors sandals to my newly copped, pink foamposites, which may I say, matched my tribal print shirt perfectly today. 

I walked out of the store, with a man holding the door for me. 

"Thank You!" I said, while looking at the man. He was wearing all black, black sweats, black sweatshirt. Does he not know how hot it is in West Los Angeles? I continued walking down the streets, pulling out my phone, comtemplating on whether to text Prince or not, when I felt someone watching me, staring me down. I looked around me and my surroundings, and saw.... no one? I shrugged it off, and continued walking down the sidewalk, coming across many cute shops. As I was walking, I was pulled into a dark alley, by a man covering my mouth. I tried screaming, but it was no use. The man shushed me, and turned me around. I squinted in the little light, and I saw Craig, one of Princeton's best friends. 

"SHHHH, Kamaria! Look, Jacob is in trouble. He got into a little mess, and the man who was associating with him is now coming for you!" He said frantically.

"Look, I have to get you out of here." He said, as he ran out of the alley, dragging me along. He took me to a unfamiliar street when I saw a boy with an curly afro puff on the ground. 

"PRINCE! BABY!" I screamed, running to his body. He was passed out cold with a gun shot on his body.

I turned around, about to tell Prodigy to go get help, when I didn't see him. I turned back to Prince, and shook his body. I took out my phone, and pressed emergency call on the lock screen. It continued to dial.

"Hello, 911 operator. How may I help you?" the phone said.

"HELLO!?" I screamed, as something interrupted me. Or may I say someone. I turned around, and I saw the man with the sweats directly behind me, pointing a gun.

Before I could even say anything, the sound of a gunshot went off, entering my lower back. I blacked out.

"Hello, operator. Hello?" the phone continued.

So, how'd you like it?

I hate killing all these innocent people, lmfao.

But admit it, it makes the story interesting.

Comment for your name to be in the next Imagine with your own MB member.