Myles Imagine: Recipe Gone Wrong

This is my first official Myles imagine. He's just as much in the group as anyone else. Plus I love myself some Myles (lmfao).

Here y'all go. *kisses*

___________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at him with 'Are you really serious right now eyes?' as my back was against the counter.

"I-i-i didn't mean to," He put his hands up in a surrender pose, looking at me with that innocent face of his.

"Yo' big head got the recipe wrong," I picked up the cookbook, "it says 1 TEASPOON of salt, Myles. not 1 tablespoon." I pushed his head, slightly laughing. He was such an idiot sometimes.

"Now our cookies are gonna be all salty n' shit." We both laughed, as he tried to pick some of the salt out the batter recipe.

I wiped my head of the sweat that built up from the heat in this kitchen. Tomorrow was Christmas, and we were going to Myles parents, or my in-laws, house to bring them over chocolate chip cookies. Or should I say salty chip cookies....

Just as I turned around to try and save these cookies, a bunch of what I think was flour was thrown in my face. I backed my face up, freezing for a minute, in a situation like 'Did this nigga really just...'

He smirked, backing up and sitting on the marbled counter. "You know what...." I began, as I picked up the whole package of flour, pouring it on his bald head as he ran away. 

As we were running on the slippery wood floors, we both fell on our butts at the same exact time. By now, we were out of breath from the laughing and running.

The laughing died down about 3 minutes later, after Myles said, "so, who's cleaning this up?"

I looked at him, he looked at me. And we both ran, in competition to get up the stairs.

"I LOVE YOUUUU." He called while running, catching up beside me.

"I love you more." We both tripped at the top of the stairs, facing each other, laughing.

I love his big head more than anything...

But I ain't cleaning shiiiiiiiiiit.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This wasn't really good. I just need help.

I

NEED

MORE 

COMMENTS!

it really won't hurt :(

just comment feedback on a few of my imagines.

if all of my readers commented 1-3 things on an imagine, I'd have more than 100 comments.

Help me out pleaseeee? Let's rank this story Fan Fiction #530 again!

-Kendal