Ray Imagine: Appearances Aren't Everything

kaaay so I'm doing this on my iPhone 💎 ayeeeee. I'm doing this imagine for my shawty Kaylin (KaylinJornae_) w/ her boo Ray. Okay, I hope you enjoy 'Appearances Aren't Everything' 😏

Kaylin POV 

I opened my eyes, yawning, while rubbing the stuff off of my eyes. I never knew what this weird stuff is called, so I'm just gonna call it 'eye crust'.

I propped myself up, removing the warm covers from my arms, and turned over to see my baby, Ray, still snoring from whatever dream he was having.

Ray told me he was taking me out today for a 'final date', or something, whatever that means. I had something important to tell him too, so this was perfect.

I grabbed a towel from the hallway closet, walked into the bathroom, and took a nice, long, hot, steaming bath. This was the type of bath Rev Run took. I turned the jets on, and relaxed, while listening to Kendrick Lamar radio on Pandora in my green Beats. I hopped out the tub 45 minutes later, and dressed myself for the day. Ray said we were going for lunch, so I decided not to wear a dress, and put on a simple striped blazer, with a red tanktop, denim jeans, along with some black stilettos. I curled the ends of my blonde hair, and walked out the bathroom, seeing Ray in front of me, still in his Domo pajamas.

"Ray! You told me 12 o' clock, got me waking up all early and shit, still having to wait for your ass!?" I yelled, a little upset.

He pressed his lips to mine, ruining my red lipstick.

"Chill out bae, I was up late, thinking about something important. Just go downstairs, turn on the TV, entertain yourself, I'll be ready in an hour." He said, calmly.

I sighed, and walked out the master bedroom, downstairs, and picked up the phone, calling my agent.

The phone when to voicemail.

"Hey Kyndal, It's me, Kaylin. Just telling you I was done with my shoots yesterday, and I'm taking off today. Love you girl!"

I ended the phone call, as Ray walked downstairs, dressed in his favorite red Doc Martens, with a black Polo shirt, and jeans. I guess he's going for simplicity today.

"You ready?" He said, grabbing the keys.

"Cause I'm ready," he said while opening the door,

"For love." He said smirking, while slapping my butt as I was walking out.

We walked to his Benz, as he opened the front door for me, and drove off. I pulled out my phone, and put in my Miguel 'Kaleidoscope Dream' album on repeat.

"Where are we going, Raybae?" I asked, slightly confused as to why he couldn't tell me.

He didn't answer back, simply smirking. We pulled up to Olive Garden. Seriously? This nigga woke me up at 12PM for Olive Garden!? He helped me out the car, and walked me to the inside.

"Smith, party of 2, special reservations at the bar please." He said.

"Right this way, sir!" The lady took us to the bar, sat us down and got our drinks.

"I'll take a Shirley Temple, on the rocks." I said smiling.

Ray ordered the same, and looked at me.

"So, why are we here? Did you cheat on me, Ray? Are you breaking up with me!?" I asked.

"Chill, Kaylin. I just needed to.... Tell you something with very important." He said with hesitation.

I started getting scared now. He called me by my real name, he never calls me Kaylin, only KayKay or Kaybae. Something's up.

"Please don't hit me, punch me, twice me, nothing. I don't think I can continue with our relationship." He said, looking away.

Right then, I started to cry,staring at him with disbelief.

"It's not you it's me, really... I'm not who you think I am, Kaylin." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not only attracted to girls... I like boys too."

My mouth dropped, and I had to scream. He's, he's, he's bisexual!?

"So,was I just your little cover up or something?" I asked annoyed.

"...." He said nothing.

"Ray, you seriously can't leave this relationship. You can't leave us. If you leave me, your leaving 2 people..." I said, lowering my voice.

"Leaving 2 people? What do you mean, Kaylin?"

"I'M PREGNANT, RAY."

"Well damn."

LMFAOOOOO HOW'D YA LIKE IT? I wanted to give you a funny ending,cause this imagine was crazy.  

I have NOTHING against Ray, this was all made up. Please don't put ya paws on me cuh. 😂

Your welcome, Kaylin.  

I told you it'd be crazier than usual.  

At least you didn't die. 😭

Kendolla$ out.

Instagram- kend0llas (with a zero as the o.)  

Twitter- kend0llas

Keek- kend0llaz (zero as the o.)