Ray Imagine: Movies

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Murmuring to myself, I walked into the double doors of the movie theater, as Rayan held one open for me. "For you, m'lady." He bowed as if he was a servant, and I simply pushed his head back, walking to the line for the tickets.

"I promise you'll have a good time, babe," He snaked his hands around my waist from behind me, as I rolled my eyes, pulling my phone out. "Where's our other lovely couples joining us tonight to watch this lovely movie, sir?"

Rayan shrugged, looking around, until his eyes finally captured someone. "Ayo, Prince!" He yelled out, and instantly, my eyes fell onto Princeton's oh-so-familiar afro puff. He smiled, walking towards us. "Wassup y'all?" He greeted us, giving us both hugs. "Where's Caitlin? And is that Calvin Klein?" I asked, smirking at how well I knew Prince. "She's in the bathroom, and you know it." We shared a laugh, until my shoulder was tapped.

I turned around, awaiting for someone to be behind me, but no one was there. I turned back around to finish conversing with Prince, but, once again, another tap fell onto my shoulder. I turned around for no one to be there again. "I'm about to see a scary movie, yo. Stop playing this shit."

Chresanto came from the side of me smiling, as the other two boys laughed. "It's not funny!" I put up a fit, and Chresanto pulled me into a hug, lifting me off the ground.

"Hello to you too, Y/N." I rolled my eyes, smiling. This boy is sure a joker, I know that. "Well, are we going to get tickets or what?" I asked, walking up to stand in line. "Six tickets for The Purge: Anarchy (the second of the scary movie, The Purge)." Chresanto interrupted me, adding, "Five please. Only five." I turned around, curious as to why his leading lady wasn't here.

"Where's my Jessica?" I whined, as he replied, "She's out of town with her mom. She left this morning." I frowned, nodding in understandment, as Ray handed me my ticket. "Y/N!" I heard a name call me, as I turned around smiling. "JESSICA!" I ran into her arms, as she did the same.

"ROC SAID YOU WERE OUT OF TOWN!" I yelled, turning to him, giving him my most vial look. He simply laughing, blowing me kisses.

"Have you seen Caitlin?" I asked her, as Caitlin came from behind her, smiling. "Cait!" We all indulged in each other's company, as 3 loud boys cleared their throats.

"Sorry to interrupt your fun party, but we have a movie to watch." Prince said, as all 3 of us rolled our eyes. "They about this close to getting cut." We all laughed, walking up to the man to tell us what theater to go to. "Wait, what about popcorn?" Rayan stood in front of all of us, as we all laughed. Of course this hungry nigga would be the one to ask. "Let's go." I sighed, grabbing his arm, as the others prompted on saving us seats.

"Hi, can I help you?" "Yes, can we get three large popcorns?" The waitress smiled, saying she'd be right up with our orders. I walked into Rayan's arms, whining. "I don't wanna go see this movie, babe."

He kissed the top of my forehead, telling me everything would be okay. "You'll be there with me, and you know I won't let anything happen to you." I smiled, looking up at his face, and giving him a peck on the lips. "I love you." "I love you more."

The waitress handed us our change and popcorn, as we began walking to the theater. "Here it goes." I took a deep breath, as Rayan opened the door for me and our 3 buckets of popcorn.

We entered the theater, in search of our friends. "WE UP HERE!" They all yelled, as I shook my head at their ratchetness. Yes, ratchetness.

We walked up the steps, handing each couple a bucket of popcorn. "Y'all my niggas, you know that right?" I sat inbetween Chres and Ray, setting my purse down.

"This popcorn good as shit too." I shh'ed him, as he threw a kernel in my face. Taking a fist full of popcorn, I threw it on his face, laughing, as Ray high-fived me. "You show em baby."

The lights began falling, indicating the movie was about to begin. Swallowing my pride, I closed my eyes, breathing in. Ray took my hand, kissing the top of my forehead, as I laid in his lap.

The things I do for Rayan.

----

I hope y'all are awake. If you are, you should comment on this imagine. Yeah, if you reading this, comment something random lol. Love y'all.

Oh btw, I got asked will I stop making Prod imagines. I will never stop making Prod imagines, never ever ever. Idk if I'll do Elijah imagines, lmao idk about that.