Prodigy Imagine: Crippled

"Prod, I dare you to say it again." I challenged him, looking at him with my nose scrunched up, and lips upside down. 

"CRIP-PLE." He said, busting out laughing, as he sat beside me on my hospital bed. I had just broken my arm from cheerleading last week, and today was my last day in the hospital. Remind me again to never be the flyer.

I pushed his head away, fake laughing.

"hahahahaha, your face." I said, while he suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me. The look on his face was so hilarious that I actually started genuinely laughing at him. His face was like that for about 30 seconds, until he finally began laughing with me.

"Well, my face must look good if you are still my best friend." He said, doing that annoying smirk he does whenever he knows he's right or knows he's cute.

"I'm your best friend because I have no one else, big head." I pushed his head to the side, and couldn't stop myself from smiling.

There was something a little more between me and Prod. It was like we were best friends, but we both liked each other, alot. He often told me that he liked me more than just best friends but never asked me to be his girlfriend. I've been waiting for 4 years for him to ask me to be his girl friend, but he never asks.

Am I not good enough, or is he gonna friendzone me for the rest of my life?

"Bae," he called me my infamous nickname. We referred to each other as babe or bae, but we never really made it official. 

He stared at me with serious eyes, licking his lips, as he began talking. "You know I love you so much right?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Of course I know Craig. I love you too." I cupped his face in my palms, looking at him as serious as he was looking at me.

"You know, I've been thinking for a while, it's been a while, and I've made up my mind." By this point I was very confused. Why was he telling me this? He reached into his back pocket, pulling out a small velvet box. It was like the box my dad used when he proposed to my mom.... wait.

He got down on his knees on the dirty hospital floor, opening the box, presenting a very shiny small ring. I put my now sweaty palm to my face, looking down at him, preparing myself for what he was about to say.

"Y/N (your name), Y/M (your middle name), Y/L (your last name), will you be my girlfriend?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWWWW. LOOK AT YOU ALL CRIPPLED AND WHATEVER AND PROD ASKING YOU TO BE HIS GIRL AND WHATEVER. LMFAO OKAY I'M DONE.

but if you guys could do me a favor and like/comment on your favorite imagine, it would mean SO much. I need ideas for new imagines, and if you give me feedback on your favorites, I can make better and better ones. :) 

yeah dattttt. and this book is Fan Fiction #790! I love you guys so much, thank you! #mamawemadeit

Instagram: kend0llas

Twitter: kend0llas

Kik me with suggestions @hellokendal_