Roc Imagine: Banana Split

"ROC STOP!" I said, laughing really hard, as Roc was chasing me.

"GIVE ME BACK MY STRAWBERRY LITTLE GIRL!" He said, running down the stairs, as I made a quick turn into the kitchen, opening the black refrigerator in search of it.

"ONE MORE STEP AND YOU ARE COVERED." I said, while holding the ReadiWhip whipped cream can to his face.

He stepped back, putting his hands up in a surrender type mode. He slowly walked over to the refrigerator, still facing me, while grabbing something.

"What are you doing, sir?" I said, can of whipped cream still pointed at him.

"That's not what I think it-----" I was cut off, by Roc squirting chocolate all over me.

I stood there, with my mouth wide open, seeing him laughing to death on the floor. I decided I'd get him back.

"Baby, you okay?" He quickly stopped laughing, getting up from the kitchen floor, trying to comfort me as I fake cried.

"No---, but you AREN'T." I said, turning around, spraying all of the whipped cream on his head and body, ungripping from his halfway hug.

He quickly ran and got the chocolate syrup, spreading it all over my stomach and legs.

"ROC THAT'S COLD, OH.... MY GOD...." Inbetween laughs, I was on the floor, covered in chocolate. 

I was so happy we were able to spend actual quality time together as a married couple, considering he was always on the road, and I was always working. We got married, not recently, maybe 6 months ago. He had just came back from tour, and we were finally able to have fun together. I hadn't realized I'd zoned out, until Roc came back into the kitchen.

"Baby....?"

"Oh sorry," I took the smile off my face, waving my hand in a dismissal type.

"What were you thinking about?" He said, taking off his whipped cream, mixed with a little chocolate, and layed next to me, staring at the ceiling.

"I was happy, truly happy we could finally have some time together." I said, turning my head while smiling, as he smiled back.

"I'm happy too, Y/N. You don't know how much I wish I could drop everything and just be with you. Times like this are what make me genuinely happy. You make me happy," He said, tilting my chin up to his.

"I promise I'll make more time for you, make more time for times like this, make more time for happiness." He kissed me softly on the lips, and pulled back, cheesing hard, similar to our wedding day. 

By then, I was cheesing just as hard, as we both stared at the ceiling again.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

He then rose up, walking back to the refrigerator, grabbing a tub of what looked like vanilla ice cream. 

"You hungry?" I said, propping up on my elbows, wiping off the sticky chocolate, smiling at him while he opened the container.

"No," he grabbed a spoon, "but I think you are." He said, smirking, while scooping out frozen ice-cream all on me.

"ROC! You know what, you win." I stood up wiping myself off, a little mad that he considered to put COLD, did I mention, COLD ICE CREAM ALL ON ME.

"Wait, Y/N!" He said, trying to run back, as I opened a banana, smearing it all over him.

"DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH." He said, yelling from the stairs.

"I just thought you'd like a banana split, you had all the other ingredients." I said smirking, looking up at him, while he looked down smiling.

"Now c'mere, so I can eat it off of you." 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Y'ALL STOP THINKING NEGATIVE. IT AIN'T EVEN ABOUT ALLAT LMFAOOOO.

Vote, comment, share, etc...

I figured y'all needed a little something something, since I've been ghost. 

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION PART III SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK.