Prince Imagine: PrincetonsFuture93

"Done." I said, to myself, while publishing my latest chapter of a MB Fan-Fiction on Wattpad.

Me being a famous, what I like to call, MB Fan-Fiction writer, was very exciting.

Always my notifications full of votes and comments.

But it was always this one account that stood out from the others, PrincetonsFuture93

She always had something so long and sweet to say about the chapter.

Such a committed reader...

30 minutes till I leave for the MB meet & greet.

I published the part, and quickly went to the dedications, dedicating the chapter to PrincetonsFuture93, and adding a side note about her.

Dedicated to: PrincetonsFuture93

Author's Note:

I dedicated this chapter to PrincetonsFuture93 for her comments, votes, etc...

She's so sweet, and nice! I would love to meet you one day, and give you a big hug and kiss for all of your love you show me! Trust me if I see you in real life! Thank you again! ~Sinara

I waited for the comments to fill in.

"SINARA, IF YOU AREN'T DOWN HERE IN 10 MINUTES..." My mom yelled in her heavy New York accent.

I grabbed my iPhone, closing my laptop while logging onto my account, scrolling through the comments.

COMMENTS:

KenLovesProdigy : I'd be so mad if I was Samantha! good chapter!

WeLoveMindlessBhavior143 : #TeamChranstha > #TeamChrlicia 

230583un_known : good chapter xD, keep writting !!

I smiled at each one of the comments, while running down the staircase careful not to drop my phone, until I saw the one I was waiting for.

PrincetonsFuture93: I loved this chapter so much, Sinara! and Thank You for the Dedication! It really means alot to me! You are such an awesome writer, and you are so different, and I appreciate that you appreciate my comments. Anything to keep a beautiful smile on your face, Stay Mindless! ;)

I smiled to myself, even quite blushing. Was I really blushing over comments?

I set the alarm, closing the door, and hopped into my mom's small Red Honda, heading to the NYC Times Square MB Meet & Greet. 

Wow, I get to meet my babies, my prized possesions, finally today. For the first time.

I bumped to the Usher CD my mom had in, when a sudden "Ding" went off on my phone, indicating it was either something from Wattpad, or Kendal & Liyana were iMessaging me.

And it was from Wattpad, and from PrincetonsFuture93.

PrincetonsFuture93 : We will meet 1day I promise ;)

I smiled to myself, shaking my head, while locking my screen, arriving at the big convention center, standing in line with millions of Team Mindless.

I met 3 cool girls there, even got their iMessage, then I was finally in front of the line, 2 girls away from meeting MB. I screamed silently to myself, as they called for the next in line.

I gave Prodigy, Ray, and Roc hugs, awaiting Prince's, as he was busy typing away on his phone.

I had small talk with Prodigy, telling him how much I appreciated him, and to holla at my friend Kendal.

Finally Prince was done, and I hugged his very tightly.

"What's your name?" He asked, smiling.

"Sinara," I said while blushing.

He stopped for a second, smiling real hard for 2.5 seconds.

It was real weird, but I just shrugged it off. 

I took a picture with the group, got my autographs on my AATW CD, and finally was leaving out of the building when my phone vibrated in my jeans pocket.

I clicked on it, saying I had yet another comment from PrincetonsFuture93...?

PrincetonsFuture93 : Told u we'd meet soon, mayb next time I could get that kiss? stay mindless ;) 143 ~Prince

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay, if you didn't get it Prince was really PrincetonsFuture93 this whole time.

And in the beginning, Sinara said she'd give her/him a big hug and kiss if she saw them in real life.

& pretty much, they only hugged, but never kissed. :) 

:) :) :) You didn't die Sinara. :)