Ray Imagine: High School Reunion ll

PSST, THIS IS THE 10 PART IMAGINE. GO BACK AND READ THE FIRST ONE IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN

______________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome former students! You have been cordially invited to GWHS's High School Reunion! Catch up with old friends, make new memories, the chances are up to you! Join us on September the 14th at 6:00PM! RSVP at 555-5555!"

"September the 14th....?" I pulled out my phone, going to my calender.

"Oh my, that's this weekend! That's 2 days from now! WHAT." I quickly ran upstairs, changing from my work clothes, grabbing my keys and running to my car. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to this reunion and I'm GOING to look good at it.

I pulled up at Stonecrest Mall (this is the mall that's closest to me, lol) and went into Forever 21. I glanced around seeing a little red dress, that looked bodycon (that just means it's tight). I picked the dress up, walking towards the dressing rooms, when someone called out my name.

"Y/N? IS THAT YOU GIRL?"

I turned around, trying to find who was calling me, almost tripping over my feet, when I saw her.

"KAYLA! OMG!" I ran up to her, hugging each other very tightly, as tears barely escaped our eyes. Kayla was my very best friend, until she moved to Wisconsin senior year, and left me all alone.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked her, looking her up and down, seeing how tall she had gotten.

"Girl! They sent me an invitation to the reunion! You know I had to come, especially for him." She said winking, probably referring to Rashad. They were both head over heels for each other, but they never could find the time to become an item.

"Girl, that's exactly what I'm in here for. Finding a super cute dress, and some accesories, to show Rayan that I'm NOT the ugly girl anymore!" I said, turning around, showing her my new curvy figure. And they said I'd never grow a booty.

"OKAY, WHEN DID THAT GET THERE?" She said jokingly, "and why you still stuck up on what that little 2 braided boy said? I told you he ain't nothing, and never will be nothing!"

"I don't even know, Kay. All I know is I'm going for one reason, to prove him wrong. Let the church say...."

"AMEN!" We both said, laughing together, walking towards the shoes and jewelry.

"Where you staying?" I asked her, picking up a golden chain like necklace, and looking in the mirror.

"I'm up right here at the Hilton! I got the invitation yesterday, and I hurried up and booked myself a flight and got me a reservation. Wisconsin is so boring, I felt like I NEEDED to do that." She said, using her ratchet voice while describing how Wisconsin was like.

I checked my clock, seeing it was already 7:00, indicating I had been in here over an hour.

"Listen Kayla, I gotta go back home, I'm so sleepy. Here's my number," I said, putting it into her phone.

"I'll call you later, and maybe we can meet up for lunch in Atlanta? Maybe even a little shopping?"

"That sounds good! I'll be sure to call you if you don't call me. We know how forgetful you are!" She said, as we both laughed, reminiscing the times when I'd forget everything.

We went our seperate ways, as I purchased the dress and necklace, leaving the store.

Atleast I had one less thing to worry about.

Going alone.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this is really going to be a 10 part imagine. I don't want to give you each part at once tho, that's why I'm splitting it into parts.

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment some ideas for me!

Do you think Rayan will think your still ugly? Will you and Rayan possibly lead on to something more?