Prodigy Imagine: TOM

btw, TOM - Time of the Month

-

I couldn't take the pain anymore. It was literally unbearable and it couldn't have come at any worse time. Me and Prod's anniversary. The sharp pain stung through my whole body, as I tried moving to different positions on our bed to make the pain ease, or even, stop. 

"Babe," Prod climbed into the bed, spooning my body, as I yearned for Mother Nature to spare me. He pecked my lips, as I smiled slightly. "Can I get a massage?" 

"Bitch, don't fucking ask me for a massage." I quickly responded, my mood swings kicking in. "You really have some fucking nerve for asking me for a massage Prod, if ANYONE needs a massage it's me.... dickhead." Prod watched me rant with huge eyes, as I breathed in the last part of my rant.

"Someone's a tad feisty today," Prod laughed, putting his arms around me, as putting his mouth up to my ear. "You boys have it so easy, I swear. You can kick it, chill, fuck whenever you want to, without having to worry about periods, or pregnancies!"

"Babe," Prod surrendered, "I'm sorry." We both laughed at my fiesty-ness, as we faced the TV. "Prodddd," I whined, putting on my best puppy dog expression. "Can we go to the storeeee?" 

Prod raised one eyebrow, and after a couple of seconds, agreeably nodding. "YAY!" I jumped from the bed, putting on his favorite pair of sweats, as he silently mean-mugged me. "Love you babe!" I shouted, walking to the garage and getting in the car.

 We pulled up to Walgreen's a couple of minutes later, both walking into the store with our fingers entwined. "Tampon aisle, tampon aisle, ah, here we are." I mumbled to myself, as we both walked down the aisle. 

"Babe, I can't be seen this aisle, meet me at the magazines." Prod quickly walked off, as I chuckled to myself. Men. After I had grabbed about 3 boxes, I met Prod at the magazines with a cart full of ice-cream. "Prod, awww." I blushed. "Pecan! You remembered!" Pecan ice-cream was my favorite ice-cream in high school, and whenever Prod would come over, we would always have a bowl.

"And look who's on the front cover..." He pointed to HipHopWeekly's magazine, seeing a picture of both of us on the Red Carpet recently, named as the cutest hip-hop couple now. "Awww!" I saw he had about 5 copies in the basket, next to the ice-cream. "And I picked up some chocolate, you know you and your cravings..." 

I grinned alot, pulling myself closer to his body, and giving him a kiss on the lips. "I love you," I said first, as he quickly responded, "I love you more." 

"Now let's get home," He began as we walked to the counter, rubbing my stomach on the way, "I don't want you snappin' on me in public." 

"Thank you babe, thank you so much." 

soooo, how'd you like it? 

sorry for not updating in so long :((( i was so busy y'all.

August Alsina or Trey Songz? Comment which one you'd prefer. 

I really can't choose between the two :( 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YA CHOICE ^

I HAVE A REQUESTED IMAGINE COMING SOON FOR MIA! :) LOL