Prince Imagine: Shopping

"This is precious." My eyes reached at the top of the rack for the shirt which read 'Mommy Loves Me'. "Prince, we have to get this for Adelina."

Prince kanye-shrugged, as I put the shirt in the basket. I walked to the next aisle of Baby's-R-Us, avoiding Prince's attitude.

"Diapers. Adelina needs diapers." I pondered over which ones to get, since there was so many. "Prince, can you get the Huggies at the top?"

He sighed, rolling his eyes, while reaching for the baby diapers. "I'm pregnant, Prince. I can't reach everything nowadays." Within 2 seconds, he smartly replied, "You didn't have trouble reaching for that shirt."

"What's your problem?" Turning completely around, I faced Prince asking him why he had an attitude. "Nothing's wrong with me."

"I asked you to come shopping with me because I needed my best friend's help. I didn't ask for you to come with an attitude."

Trying to stop from crying (God, I hate pregnancy hormones), I simply turned around and continued looking & shopping. "If you didn't want to be here, Prince, you could've stayed at home."

Sighing, he pulled on my arm, making me face him. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I've been acting like a jerk. I just need to get this off my chest." My eyebrows furrowed, waiting for him to finish.

"I am in love with you. Completely and totally in love with you. I want us to be together! I want that baby in your stomach to be mine! Do you understand me?"

On the verge of crying, I quickly pulled Prince into the best hug I could give him. "Prince, I love you too okay? I hate to do this but, but I can't accept you wanting to be any closer than a friend."

I could feel his heart shattering, as I wiped a few stray tears that fell. "I'm with Craig, and I love him so much. I'm sorry, I'm sorry Prince. But, without furthermore,"

I backed away from the hug, looking into his crystal eyes. "I want you to be the god father to my little Adelina. I want you to be there for her. I want you to be the best uncle she can ever have, okay?"

"I promise, I'll be there. I'll be there for my Adelina." We both embraced into another hug, shaking the emotional phase off.

"Prince?" "Yes ma'am?" I chuckled, while responding, "You mind getting that stroller at the top of that shelf?"

-----

The End. Short imagine lol I'm sorry y'all.