Roc Imagine: Cookouts

okay, I hate typing Y/N, so get in the mindset that your name is 'Tiara'. K. K.
(can't add another k LMAOOO)

ENJOY

-

*dun dun dun dun dun* "What do you want, Chresanto?" I groggily answered into the phone. "Put some clothes on, T." Being just woken up, I was already startled, and mostly, angry.

"It's fucking 9AM and you call me to put on clothes? I should fucking kill you." I began to hang up, as Chres yelled for me to stop. "Chill T," he laughed. "And for your information, it's 12PM ma."

"Chresanto, can I get like, 10 more hours of sleep?" I drifted off, laying back down on my fuzzy pillow. "Tiara, I'm gonna be at your house in an hour. If you ain't ready-" "I'll be ready." I said rolling my eyes. "See you in a bit, big head."

I rolled my eyes, hanging up the phone. My fuzzy slippers accompanied my bed, as I quickly slid them on, walking to the kitchen. "He said he'll be here in an hour," I poured my cereal in a bowl, "He didn't say I had to be ready in an hour." Laughing, I unlocked my phone, going to the Instagram app.

*CALL FROM CHRESANTO❤️😒💍*

"What, Chres?" I munched into the phone. "I know you not getting ready." How in the world did he... "Uh- yes I am." I hurriedly finished the rest of my cereal, and ran upstairs.

"Well, you got about, 56 minutes." I could see the hugest smirk on his face. "I'll be ready, okay? I can't fucking get ready when you blowing my phone up, Chresanto." "Alright, Tiara. 55 minutes!"

"Fix it, Jesus." I commented on my hair. It's gonna take 55 minutes to do it! "Guess I'll just put it in a bun," Shrugging, I just walked to pick an outfit.

"Okay, no, too much skin." I threw my high waisted shorts to the side. "Even more skin. Skin. Skin. Okay, this is good."

*CALL FROM CHRESANTO❤️😒💍*

"See, this is why I hate this lil nigga," I picked up the phone. "Open the door," he demanded, as I smartly replied, "Sir, let's not forget who we are talking to.."

"Please open the door, Tiara."

"You look a hot mess," Chresanto added, as he walked through my door. "You do too. Aw." I cheesed, as he blankly stared at me. "Jokes or nah?" "Nah, we not talking about your life Chres."

I ran up the stairs, as he closely trailed behind me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" The heavy laughing made me practically bust my head. "Take it back!" And in one swift move, Chres had my back against the bed, as he leaned over me.

Whining, I said, "Chres, can I get readyyyy?" "Gimme kiss first." I pecked him on the lips, as he got up. "50 minutes!"

"Where are we going anyways?" I finally decided on wearing a maxi skirt, with a creme tank top, and my new gold sandals. "We're going to my family's cookout. Instead of you only knowing me, my mom and dad, and little sister, I want to introduce you to the whole family." 

"The whole family? I don't know," He entered the bathroom, snaking his arms around my waist. "It'll be fine baby, I promise. They'll love you." My breathing slowed, as I plugged up my flat iron. "Is there any weirdos I need to look out for?"

"Uh, aunt Sheri. When she drink, she get crazy. Everybody got that kinda aunt tho." We laughed at how true that was. That one aunt that do too much at the cookouts, and end up passed out in the grass. "Okay, anyone else?"

"I think everyone else is safe." I smiled back at him. "I'm excited." "43 minutes." He smirked, making my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Say the minutes one more time, and I'll-" "Do what?" The piece of my hair I was working on fell, as I turned around. "Just don't try me."