Prodigy Imagine: Talent Show

"Thank you ma'am," I said, as I received the talent show ticket and entered the theater. I was here to not only support my friends and their girl group, "Unique!", but I was also here to support my boyfriend of 6 months, Prodigy. He was singing a solo, and for some weird reason he 'couldn't go on without me being there.'

"It's two seats over there," my best friend Sydney said behind me, as we excused ourselves, tightening our knees, and finally making it to the empty seats, just in time for the MC's to begin.

"Hello, and welcome to the 2014 Heritage High School Talent Show!" the whole auditorium got quiet as Ms. Williamson, our chorus teacher, began reading the acts.

"Today, we have only the top 10 acts from the talent show audition to perform for you today. First up, we have Madilyn Brunson singing 'All The Way Home' by Tamar Braxton!" The crowd clapped as we awaited the act to come on.

"Girl I do not wanna sit through all this," I looked at the program, seeing that Unique was the 9th act and Prod was the 10th. "Me either, I think we can go backstage and wait tho." She looked at me in a 'Let's Go!' way as we excused ourselves, making our way to the back of the school.

We walked until we saw all of the acts before I finally heard, "baby!" I turned around and received a big hug from bae (bae4life is prod btw), as he swung me around. "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I remarked as he put me down and pecked me.

"Babe, I'm up next, go back, hurry," he pushed me out the doors as I said back, "wait I thought you were the 10th-" I walked back and sat back in the seat. Sydney came shortly behind me as we both gave each other confused looks.

"Up for our next act, Craig Crippen singing 'Superstar' by Usher!" The crowd clapped.

"Oh my god," I put my palm to my face, tears building in my eyes. He remembered my favorite song. "Awwww," Sydney remarked, as she hugged me from the side.

The instrumental music began, as he began singing,

"This is for you, you my number 1," By now the tears started coming down hard, as he pointed out to me in the crowd, singing directly to me. "This for you, you my number 1,"

Just as the chorus came in, 2 boys came in behind, but I could barely see who they were from the water in my eyes. "Chres and Ray, omg, the backup," my best friends and boyfriend on the same stage singing to me? by then, I couldn't stop myself from smiling and crying. Was this really happening? 

"Spotlights, big stage

Fifty thousand fans screamin' in a rage

Bodyguards and limousines

This is the way I see you in my dreams

Paparazzi flash, hundred pictures all of you

Hangin' on my bedroom wall

I'm a kid again, I feel like thirteen

But I knew since we fell in love

Girl I'd be," 

He walked down the steps of the stage, down my aisle looking for me.

"I'll be your groupie baby,

cause you are my superstar,"

He finally found me, and pointed to me while singing. I continued crying as he smiled at me, singing all of the lyrics correct and meaningful.  The whole auditorium turned their backs to me, as I still sat there, trying to compose myself. 

After the second verse, he personally came down the row I was sitting, crouched down in front of me, and grabbed my left hand, while he continued singing,

"Now you know how I feel

You're truly special

Your love is legendary to me

Without you my life stands still

I'll never leave your world

Treat you like a diva girl

Girl you're one of a kind

Cuz they don't make 'em like you anymore

So I'll be your fan for life

I dedicate this to my superstar for all timeeee,"

The last note he hit a high note, making the crowd roar, and making my tears fall faster. He stood back up, making me stand up, and escorted me to the stage, as he still sang to me. I stood awkwardly on the stage, looking into the crowd, as I heard everyone 'awwing' and 'oohing'. I even saw Sydney smiling uncontrollably at me on the stage. 

"And as your number one fan

I'll do all that I can

To show you how super you are,"

On the last verse, he stood up, and I jumped into his arms kissing him. The crowd clapped and 'aww'ed' as I continued to cry tears of joy in Prod's arms. "I love you baby girl," He whispered into my ear. 

"I love you too."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I mean I guess this imagine was okay. I was just in the writing mood while I was watched Real Housewives of Atlanta. Did anyone else watch? LMFAO (inserts crying laughing emoji here)

Thanks for reading, voting, etc... I really appreciate all the comments and votes! I hope you guys like the new book cover I made today! -Kendal