Ray Imagine: High School Reunion lll

Ray POV

"Ready to turn up..." I sprayed on my chocolate scented Axe spray, looking at my clean outfit. Trukfit shirt, burgundy Cargo's and of course, couldn't leave out the Force's. I posed in the full length mirror many times, before finally deciding to leave the house, and head to Mansion Elan.

I jumped in the car, driving up my driveway to the mailbox, hopping out to grab the mail, and entering back in the car.

"305 to my city, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it," I sang along to my NWTS CD, scanning through the mail.

"Phone bill, house note, car note, what is this?" I thought in my head, pulling out a white envelope from the stack, seeing it was addressed to 'Raquan Lopez, from GWHS'

"That's my old high school, what do they want?"

The car was still in drive, other envelopes tossed in the front seat, as I tore the envelope open, seeing a fancy piece of paper inside. 

"Welcome former students! You have been cordially invited to GWHS's High School Reunion! Catch up with old friends, make new memories, the chances are up to you! Join us on September the 14th at 6:00PM! RSVP at 555-5555!"

I stared at the letter, realizing, "OH SHIT. THAT'S TOMORROW!" 

I reconsidered going at first, who wanted to see them old lil nigs? But then I remembered all the fine girls, that would probably be even finer now. And I could see Chres and Prod, my boys. 

I pulled out my cell phone, turning down the CD, track now on Pound Cake with Jay Z, as I scrolled down my contacts, finding just who I was looking for.

"Chres? Aye, what's up! You heard about this reunion thing?" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, officially making this into a book, and will probably include all of these 3 imagines as the first chapter.

The girl's POV, I don't think I told you her name, but this is a Y/N imagine I was going for.

I might use the name 'Kamaria' at times, but just remember this was meant to be a Y/N, idk if it will work out lol.

Might have the 2nd chapter by Wednesday!!! 

Vote, comment, and follow for me.