Prodigy Imagine: Our Anniversary

please don't judge Kendal's first couple imagines lmfao idk what I was thinking while writing these. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes, still blurry from my nap. I wiped a little drool off of my mouth & my new 'Hipsta Please' sweatshirt, and rubbed my eyes. I was in a room, a dark room, with no windows, an unfamiliar room. How'd in the heck did I get here!? I was laying on top of, a very comfortable bed, considering I'd been sleep for a little while.

I grabbed my phone from my shorts, and unlocked my phone, checking the time, which was 4:43 AM, Saturday, April 23rd, 2016, with a notification of 'PROM!' popping up. I unlocked it, and tried to get on Instagram, considering I was just dreaming that I was here. The 'Could Not Refresh Feed' popped up, I had no service or anything, I was just in a room. I locked my white iPhone, and shifted in an upward position. I called out, "HELLO!?" and all I heard were echos. That was until my boyfriend, Prodigy, my prom date for today, appeared from, the floor? I wasn't even gonna question him, considering his secretive self. He came and sat next to me, with a small box in his hand.

"I didn't know you'd awaken so early, but I promised I'd do this as soon as you woke up. Anyways, I love you, Kendal, with my whole heart. You are my girlfriend, bestfriend, everything, for these past 3 years. I remember the first time I met you at the Atlanta Meet & Greet..." he continued.

I started blushing. Who knew I'd be with my crush after 3 long years?

"I remember every detail, your glimmering, brown eyes, your gorgeous smile, everything. I'm so lucky to have you, Kendal." 

He stopped, and kneeled down, opening the box to a diamond ring. I gasped.

"Will you marry me, Kendal?" He asked, as he looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Prodigy, you realize we're only 18, and about to graduate, I just don't know..." I said, comtemplating.

"It'll be worth it Kendal, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, as he stood up, and pulled me into his warming arms.

"Ask again." I said.

"What?"

"I said ask again." 

He kneeled down and said, "Kendal, will you marry me?"

"YES!" I screamed, jumping up & down! He shed a tear, and jerked the ring out of the box, putting it on my finger. Then I realized he put it on my middle finger...

"Uh, Prod, baby, you put it on the wrong finger." 

"I know, I have another surprise for you," he said, as he was fiddling for something in his back pocket of his True Religion jeans. Man, today is the happiest day of my life. The love of my life proposed. & not only that, he got me another ring!

He stood up, and asked for me to sit down. I sat down, so excited, admiring the ring. As I was girling, he pulled a sharp knife from the back of his pants and pointed it to my heart. If I wasn't quiet, he'd kill me right then. He told me to stay, as he put the knife next to me, andtook off his jacket, revealing the Red Bloods sign, the murder gang inside of my small part of Harlem. I screamed as he picked the knife back up, stabbing me in the middle of my chest. 

"Happy Anniversary." He said smirking, as I blacked out. 

So from Context Clues, I hope you figured out their age (Prom, graduation), what they were wearing ('Hipsta Please', True Religion), how they knew each other (dating), and so on.

& if you simply didn't get the imagine, Prodigy was apart of the Red Bloods, a MURDEROUS gang in her city of Harlem, and he had to kill Kamaria as a part of his gang duties, he wasn't really purposing. 

Like & comment! Princeton Imagine coming nexxxxxxxxxt.