Prince Imagine: Enemy

At that moment, every ounce of my feelings drowned out of my body. I heard the gasps of my family, and Natalie, around my hospital bed.

Tears filled my eyes, before they finally came streaming down my face. I dropped the thick pamphlet onto the cold hospital floor.

The rustles of the paper on the small bed they supplied me with rustled, as I layed on my back, both of my hands rubbing my two temples.

"Mijo..." My mom walked over to my side, tears streaming down her face, as she grabbed my hand. "I'm sure you can fight this again. We can do this again." I shook my head, signaling to her that I didn't want to do this again.

Just when I thought everything was fine, it really wasn't.

"Mr. Perez," I wiped my tears, looking up at my doctor, awaiting for his conversation.

"The diagnostics, the treatment, we thought we had finally found a cure..." He put his head into his hands, as I layed back onto the uncomfortable hospital bed. 

Natalie stood from her chair, making room on the very narrow bed, as she settled herself there. She looked up at me, her eyes full of tears, while she still made the effort to wipe away mine.

She then lifted her hand, showing me the ring I had just given to her last week, a ring that signaled promise and entirety forever, and soon, a ring that would mean nothing.

I sighed, looking up at the boring hospital roof, now face to face with enemy I thought I had conquered 3  years ago.

Cancer. 

_______________

This was supposed to be an intro of one of my new stories I wanted to start, but I realized that I've been working so much on books, I haven't been updating imagines. My poor Prince, his cancer came back. :( 

I might do a part 2 to this imagine lol idk

Filler imagine basically.