Prod Imagine: CrazySexyCool

Okay, I actually had this exact dream the other night. Lol, you guys don't care.

Enjoy

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I ran downstairs, finding my old CD under my bed, almost tripping over my slippers, putting it in the CD player, full sound.

"So I creep, YEAAAH," I said, dancing to my TLC CD, going to clean the kitchen.

"Just keep it on the downlow, said nobody's supposed to knooow." I picked up empty soap bottle, falling to the floor, singing my heart out.

I was home alone today, and decided why not have a day to myself. Prod had something to do today, Kamaria was at her little friend's house, and no one else was here but me.

"OH WOAH, OH WOAH, OH WOAH." 

I opened the refridgerator, moving my hips to the beat, as Waterfalls came on, grabbing a water, and sliding into the living room.

"A lonely mother gazing out of her window

Staring at a son that she just can't touch

If at any time he's in a jam

She'll be by his side

But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much,"

I was practically screaming into my water bottle now, surprised the neighbors didn't come and complain, like they usually do. By now, I was on the couch, jamming full out.

"DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS." 

I opened the water bottle, pouring it all on my body, rubbing it all over me.

"BUT I THINK YOUR MOVING TOO FAST."

Laying down on the couch, pretending to I guess be in the music video, I began to spit Left Eye's verse,

"I SEEN THE RAINBOW YESTERDAY,

BUT TOO MANY STORMS HAVE COME AND GONE,"

The music was then stopped, but I continued to rap.

"Leavin' a trace of not one God-given ray

Is it because my life is ten shades of gray

I pray all ten fade away

Seldom praise Him for the sunny days," I looked up and screamed as I saw Prodigy and Kamaria, trying to hold their laughs in, Kamaria holding the CD up in her small little hands.

I knew it wouldn't last, as they both started dying laughing. I frowned, being slightly embarrased, snatching the CD, putting it back in the case, going upstairs to change from the wet clothes.

"DID, DID YOU SEE, DID YOU SEE WHEN," Prod couldn't even finish his sentence, still laughing, Kamaria too, both on the couch.

I closed the door, laughing a little too, as I put on one of Prod's shirts, shorts, and fuzzy socks, going back downstairs to see them still laughing.

I frowned, as Kamaria came up to me,

"Don't be sad, Mommy. It was funny, datz it." She said laughing, while showing me her infamous, 2 front toothed missing smile. 

Prod came up, giving me a kiss. "I left the studio early, and picked up Kamaria, sorry I didn't warn you," He said, still cracking up, as I pushed him, still continuing to laugh.

"Baby, you know I'm just playing with you. I think you're pretty sexy and cool," He said, hugging me. I hugged back, laughing at his corniness.

While we were embracing, I heard my CD being turnt back on.

"MOMMY LOOK, I CAN DO IT TOO!" 

And now I have a big puddle of water to clean up, welcome to my life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I LIKED THIS ONE LMFAO. 

OK VOTE COMMENT PLS ALRIGHT MORE COMING