Chapter Thirty-One || My Girlfriend

Harry POV' (Yessss!)

"Chloe helped me learn everything again. I'm very thankful for that." I told the blonde girl who was sat next to me on my bed.

Her name was Mack. She was new at our school and we hit it off right away. I won't lie, she was beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her.

She was also very smart. I wanted to help her catch up, but she ended up helping me. And I wasn't going to refuse the help. After the accident, I needed as much help as I could get.

Mack nodded. "Chloe is great. We talked today and I think I made a friend." She smiled.

"Trust me, you guys are friends. She's only nice to those she considers a friend." She giggled, which was cute.

"I like this school so far. People seem so friendly. Except this one girl." She frowned at the end. I raised an eyebrow. "She's friends with Chloe. Her name's Jaiden and she's been very cold towards me."

I frowned when I heard so. Jaiden used to have trouble at school with people bullying her. So it was wrong of her to act this way.

Then again, she was cold with Chloe at first. Now, the two are best friends.

I shrugged. "She's always like that at first. You just have to push her a bit and make the moves."

"You know her well?" Mack asked. I nodded, looking down t my phone to see if Jaiden had texted me. But nothing.

"She's my girlfriend actually." I told her, eyes still on the screen. When I looked up, her face seemed to have fell. The smile she wore had completely vanished.

"She's beautiful." Mack mumbled. Her eyes then landed on my desk. She stared at a picture of Jaiden and I.

I nodded. "She is. It was a lot of work to get close to her. But it was worth it." I stared at the picture too. I wanted Jaiden to call or text me. She had been ignoring me all day. I didn't understand what was going on.

Mack turned her head to look back at me. "She's very lucky. I wish I found a guy like you." I glanced at her and smiled.

"You're single?" I asked. She nodded. "My friend Niall is single. I could introduce you guys if you want." I suggested. She smiled slightly and nodded.

"That would nice. We could go on a double date." I nodded. "Or a triple one. Chloe and Louis could join us."

"Is Louis that guy with those big brown eyes that make him look like a puppy?" She asked. I frowned and shook my head. "No that's Liam." She seemed confused but nodded.

I knew then that something was really wrong with my best mate's relationship. But I had other things that I needed to take care of first.