Chapter Thirty Six|| Runaway

Jaiden POV'

It was late and all I wanted to do was sleep It was an extremely long and boring day. I was extremely glad that it was finally done.

I finally got in bed to rest and it was like heaven.

My eyes opened to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned, looking at the time. It was just a bit pass 2 in the morning. I was tired and mad at who ever was calling but also curious. I grabbed my phone from my bed side table, answering it and putting the object to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked In a small voice. I didn't want to awake my mom.

"Jaiden. I'm so sorry for waking you up like this." Chloe spoke on the other end of the line. She seemed worried, making me sit up in my bed.

"It's nothing. What's wrong?"

"It's Harry. He took out scissors and forgot why. He freaked out and started screaming before he ran out the door. We can't find him anymore."

My eyes widened. "I'll start looking." I told her and hung up. I kept my pyjama on and left to go look for Harry. I shivered once I was out the door. It was freezing out, making me scared for Harry. This cold weather could be dangerous.

I started by going to look at school. I walked up to the building, looking around but found nothing. I then went to his old apartment.

I walked in, smiling at everyone in the lobby. I sighed in relief when I saw Elizabeth, Harry's neighbor, on her way to the elevator.

"Elizabeth!" I called out. The women turned her head, smiling at me. "I was starting to wonder when you would come visit."

I smiled. "Sorry. I've just been very busy. Have you seen Harry?" I asked.

"I just came back from bringing him at his mothers house." I was taken back by the information. Harry had only seen his mom once ever since I met him and it was for a reason. Harry was going through a harder time then I thought.

I thanked the elderly women and started making my way to Harry's mom's house. I was glad that I had remembered where it was.

I was there within a few minutes. I walked up to the door, knocking. His mother opened the door, smiling slightly. "You came to see Harry, didn't you?" I nodded.

I was disappointed that each time I saw her, something bad was happening. She probably thought I was a horrible girlfriend.

She let me in and I thanked her. "Up the stairs, first door on the right." She then walked in the kitchen. I followed her instructions and walked up to the door that Harry was in. I knocked lightly. "Harry?"

The only answer I received were small sobs coming from the other side of the door. It broke my heart. "I'm going to open the door now Harry." Still nothing. I slowly opened the door, peaking inside.

It was a teenage boy's room. Posters of bands, girls and cars covered the walls. There was a desk with a computer, a dresser and of course the bed. Harry sat on the bed, his back pressed against the wall next to it.

I slowly made my way to the bed, taking a seat next to it. "It's a very nice room." I commented. Harry had his face buried in his arms and didn't seem to move. "I mean, too many girls but still." But he didn't move.

I could hear small sobs coming from him time to time. I leaned my head on the wall and watched the back of his head. "We can live with this Harry. I know it's hard but we can make it."

Nothing was getting to him. He just stayed still and cried. I wasn't sure if I should touch him or not. I wasn't sure how he would react.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. He sobbed, shaking his head. He stayed silent for a moment after. He then spoke in a voice that was as raspy as ever and kept breaking.

"I have to live this way now. And you have to deal with a boyfriend like me. I'm like a kid." I shook my head, wrapping an arm around him. "Don't say that. I'm proud to have you as my boyfriend. And you aren't a kid Harry."

"Of course I am. I can't even have sex. I'm just like a kid!"  He looked up at me with eyes full of tears. Seeing him like this made me want to cry but I stopped myself. I had to be strong for him.

"It will come. Don't you worry about it." I whispered, kissing his lips softly. I was then roughly pushed down on the bed which made me gasp. Harry looked down at me. "Can we try now?" He asked. I couldn't saw no. I wanted this. I wanted it with him.